CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I have a feeling that with the settings refresh that fuel rod is going to be no more.  Thank god.

Didn't someone already confirm that Truth would no longer have fuel or am I delusional?

Would be a fair guess to say DreamHacks and WorldFinals as there is direct ESL involvement, for any other events I currently have no idea. Sinking into a hole for the remainder of December to see if I can remember what my wife is called and looks like along with trying to figure out why I still own a cat. It's been a long but incredible year, here's to a great 2017! Boarding a 10 hour flight now, apologies if responses are delayed for next few days.

Your leaderboard spot is safe, enjoy the upcoming holidays and thanks again for the support you show staff and the community here!

• Upvote (+1) 6

How is it that after like 10 hours I can only give out 4 upvotes? THIS NEW THREAD DESERVES SO MUCH MORE

It says I've reached my max quota for the day when I haven't even given any out yet. Can someone look into this?

Is there a highlights/top plays video from this weekend somewhere? I'd like to show it to people ask what I spent my weekend doing.

I don't that exists at the moment, but it would be a great idea to create a highlight package as a run-up to the start of the HWC series. @@Timo seeing as we just concluded the first full year of Pro League, is there any chance we can get a highlight/recap package before the start of HWC, that would be dope :) 

Would be a fair guess to say DreamHacks and WorldFinals as there is direct ESL involvement, for any other events I currently have no idea. Sinking into a hole for the remainder of December to see if I can remember what my wife is called and looks like along with trying to figure out why I still own a cat. It's been a long but incredible year, here's to a great 2017! Boarding a 10 hour flight now, apologies if responses are delayed for next few days.

You sir are the GOAT, please understand how hard it is to say that in a world where Chris Puckett exists, but after this weekend there is no doubt about it. I still remember the first event I heard you cast at and telling my old MLG friends, "you got to hear this English dude cast, he is so good, what bette than we've had in a long time." Happy you have some downtime and relaxation but Halo will need you next year so I hope your passport isn't set to expire any time soon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It says I've reached my max quota for the day when I haven't even given any out yet. Can someone look into this?

In my experience its on a 24 hour clock.  once you start having old upvotes "expiring" you will have more to give.  At least that's how it felt before i joined the premium master race and got 150 extra upvotes. Thats barely more than 3 cents per extra upvote btw.  Totally worth it. *nudge nudge*

• Upvote (+1) 7

Didn't someone already confirm that Truth would no longer have fuel or am I delusional?

No confirmation that i have heard, but if they keep it they would be the delusional ones so i'm looking on the bright side :)

Spartan got dropped?

EDIT: I can see El Town joining him.

Dunno if that means he was dropped, or just has some juicy intel, or neither and just likes that emoji

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Dunno if that means he was dropped, or just has some juicy intel, or neither and just likes that emoji

Maybe some of his teammates wanted to go separate ways?

Maybe some of his teammates wanted to go separate ways?

Maybe its raining really hard and he's like, "Damn its stormy AF right now.  Better put out an ambiguous tweet about it"

• Upvote (+1) 3

In my experience its on a 24 hour clock. once you start having old upvotes "expiring" you will have more to give. At least that's how it felt before i joined the premium master race and got 150 extra upvotes. Thats barely more than 3 cents per extra upvote btw. Totally worth it. *nudge nudge*

I used to be a part of the premium master race, but then my interest in H5 began declining. Season 1 of Pro League sucked, there was no competition. Then this season came, and my hype slowly grew each day. Optic winning OC was expected and kinda bummed me out because it was so dominant. Truce clearing house was fun, plus UGC was so well ran I loved the whole event. Vegas was ridiculous and it took me a week to watch it in full because of the long delays and FFA, but still the champ bracket was lit. Then EU finas came, and @@Batchford had me shouting in my living room when he hit that killing frenzy on Truth.

Then came NA Finals. Relegation was lit, really wish 3sup could have pulled off a W in the first series. Then Optic destroys Liquid in the first series, I mean by God it was brutal. Str8 and Liquid was a slobber knocker, somehow making me giddy and depressed at the same time. I legitimately screamed when @@Commonly hit that triple on Rig. Then Optic runs through nV, no surprise and kinda killing any hype of a good grand finals. The the finals happen, and it's like the Halo magic from way back when was channelled into the Wizard. Royal 2 hitting that insane triple. The Fathom Fumble. Optic losing BOTH Coli flags. Optic giving nV Rig TS again?! The game 7 hype! Frosty chokes? Huke MVP?!!!

Now we've got an open LAN next month, another in March and HWC sometime after? DREAMHACK for Finals? Open Finals?!?!?!

THE. HYPE. IS. BACK.

(Have to wait til my paycheck for premium, rip my dreams)

• Upvote (+1) 5

Bookmark updated, Xbox updated, rage quitting due to latency issues.

This is what Halo is about.

Only confirmed roster changes so far is that Naded and Danoxide are a duo looking for 2 on Luminosity right now

• Upvote (+1) 3

In my experience its on a 24 hour clock.  once you start having old upvotes "expiring" you will have more to give.  At least that's how it felt before i joined the premium master race and got 150 extra upvotes. Thats barely more than 3 cents per extra upvote btw.  Totally worth it. *nudge nudge*

Yeah, I know about that, but I just thought it was odd since I've never really run into that before in previous tourneys so I thought maybe something glitched when the extra rep was brought back down to normal. I guess now I probably used more than I thought. Edit: Just tried again and I was able to give a rep. Woo

On topic, I wouldn't mind if the overhead view of the maps on the interactive monitor were changed to a different layout or maybe use less colors. The map areas were hard to make out even when I knew what I was looking at.

we need to un-ban @@Cooper and give him the opportunity to revise his hot takes on parenting now that @@Mikwen has won a championship.

@@PaPaMikwen deserves retribution and the forums deserve Cooper.

LOL I think @@Cooper has contributed more as a martyr than an actual forum member. #FreeCooperAnyway

• Upvote (+1) 8

I heard/read somewhere, theres an event in Denver? When? Can't see to find it.

Chances are looking good that im back for Mexico city, Vegas & Atlanta