CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OG vs EG is the top 6 channels for halo on twitch. The other 2 players aren't streaming.

Edit: I find it amazing how the competitive community isn't much compared to casuals but on twitch it is the other way around

and 2gre just goosed  :intensifies:

renegod did that once and id say he is generally looked at as a more powerful slayer in h5

cratos goosed against random mm kids too 

spartan thruster boosters can eat it lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

and 2gre just goosed  :intensifies:

What are the casuals going to do? Stream h5's amazing campaign?  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2

What are the casuals going to do? Stream h5's amazing campaign? :wutface:

there's WZ I guess. I just find it weird that competitive play dominates halo on twitch. I guess it's just a product of the game and there being no personalities that want to play

They're playing like the four best players in the game. They've goosed and/or shit on basically everyone at some point in H5. Lol. I guess people are just making it a big deal because its 2gre but this is the same team that goosed half of the old optic roster in a pro league match.

They're playing like the four best players in the game. They've goosed and/or shit on basically everyone at some point in H5. Lol. I guess people are just making it a big deal because its 2gre but this is the same team that goosed half of the old optic roster in a pro league match.

Or that it was a goose in a slayer that was 50-23

I don't know if scrimming Optic before the LCQ is quite the morale booster EG needs. 

maybe, but i think it's a great idea for them

nice to see optic letting them play red, too

kinda think that guy looked like a fucking loser lol

there's shit talk and there's that...

those guys are all pretty good friends, i think. it was more for show than anything else. 

It is so wild to me how people continue to defend orge 2 and his gameplay, like people are legit surprised he is playing horrible, you can bring smarts and all this other stuff but you still have to aim and shoot, which he cant do at this lvl. Inb4 hate, but people need to stop living in the past to determine things

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lunchbox has been carrying this whole scrim it feels like

Carrying what?

• Upvote (+1) 1