CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Here's what the bracket is looking like for the Champ Bracket LCQ tomorrow

uV0ZucY.png

Is this the actually bracket or did you make predictions already? No way people start in losers?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is this the actually bracket or did you make predictions already? No way people start in losers?

He has the highest seed winning every match so people see how the bracket is supposed to turn out. No one starts in losers. 

I'm really hoping I just played my last season with the current radar in Team Arena, and next season the new one is introduced.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I'm really hoping I just played my last season with the current radar in Team Arena, and next season the new one is introduced.

When overgrowth shows up and I don't feel like dashboarding...maybe just maybe they are onto something.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

What the hell did I just watch

That was cringy as fuck.

It was a grudge match between those two and after months of talking shit he beat him.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I understand the hate on Quinn, but wasn't he also the guy who brought back descope, even starts, no loadouts, no armor abilities ? Not like it was hard to bring a better game than H4, but still, I think the hate is getting little over the top again.

• Upvote (+1) 3