CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

a couple days ago, snakebite said that they wont scrim until settings are final

Frosty said they will scrim as soon as Lethul gets back from Vegas. 

The only reason in close is because I beat @@Moa to a few tweets during the initial hwc hype.

99% sure I saw him post in here yesterday. :)

Yeah, he has 1 post on this thread. I was wrong.

When are the c9, e6 and alg skins getting released?

Well we've gotta wait for the two weeks C9 show up for worlds first.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Why is there a C9 skin?

Likely made while they were still around. No point scrapping it if they're gonna come back eventually.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Frosty said they will scrim as soon as Lethul gets back from Vegas. 

either way. snakebite was just saying it wouldnt make much sense to scrim heavily on settings that could change. who knows though. either way im not super concerned about them practicing a ton since their teamwork is on point

VOTE HUKE 2016

I really do not think he warrants it over those other nominees.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I really do not think he warrants it over those other nominees.

Faker Faker Playmaker

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I just want the new settings to be finalized, so the pros can start real testing and practice, and so I can stop playing with a Fuel Rod on Truth.

I asked Neighbor in JoyAndJoyness's stream and he said it's today, maybe, probably, possibly. In that order.

Also asked about radar changes, and he said he can't speak about it, soI asked him to blink in it morse code instead, but I didn't get a reply   :mj:

I just want the new settings to be finalized, so the pros can start real testing and practice, and so I can stop playing with a Fuel Rod on Truth.

I asked Neighbor in JoyAndJoyness's stream and he said it's today, maybe, probably, possibly. In that order.

Also asked about radar changes, and he said he can't speak about it, soI asked him to blink in it morse code instead, but I didn't get a reply  

• Upvote (+1) 1

When you pull in 5k viewers and get random 60k donations you begin to wonder if he he's playing too little H1Z1.

as someone who's been watching him since 2010, I've been surprised by the amount of viewers he pulls consistently for H1Z1 ... he's always above 2k, usually above 4k.  At certain times of day he's in the top 10 overall Twitch streams, which is seriously ridiculous.  He's making at least $100k per year pre-tax, maybe more with other revenue streams (Youtube, sponsors etc).  If he keeps playing H5 in 2017 we can know for sure it's for the love of the game

Don't think its troll

Even if c9 doesnt only stay for two weeks, it will be a good two weeks. C9 is the best org

• Upvote (+1) 3

Maybe joking but still interesting.

they'll get the liquid org. Rayne and Penguin will get the pro league spot.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Why not lol?

What criteria places him first:

Prize money won: nope doesn't come close

Tournaments won: he has won three (two of which were small so not really significant)

Placing's: top 4 start of the year - then top two and now only recently is on (arguably) the best team.

Impact: (this is the only criteria where by you can even argue he is relevant and that is still debatable)

Is he the even the best halo player of the year? again that is a serious question mark. 

What has he done to warrant being know as e-sports player of the year? 

breakout player of the year maybe but e-sport player of the year come on.............

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 5