CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Thanks for the nice comments guys. Still hoping I can be a part of worlds this year. Nice to hear everyone seems to enjoy the EU caster crew :)

Don't take this the wrong way and all, but the only reason we like EU casters better is because you're the best chance we have of getting Emma Watson to a lan.  

• Upvote (+1) 8

i was just wondering why this troll is allowed to post here

Is it a troll? I can't tell with some of the posts I see these days. We have Pro Players that think Halo CE is a bad game - should we ban them next if it doesn't go with the majority? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long as it doesn't get too crazy.

He may go a bit hard against the Halo franchise, but let's not act like it's putting up big numbers these days.

(and yes @@FrankTheShow has been banned / warned for comments about @@Tashi, calm down with your responses)

• Upvote (+1) 9

Is it a troll? I can't tell with some of the posts I see these days. We have Pro Players that think Halo CE is a bad game - should we ban them next if it doesn't go with the majority? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long as it doesn't get too crazy.

Isn't this the definition of too crazy?

• Downvote (-1) 2

Isn't this the definition of too crazy?

and some NBA players think the world is flat :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Definitely think there needs to be a strong EU caster team, honestly I feel they are a stronger then their NA counterparts, not saying the NA guys aren't good its just the the EU guys have something extra.

At minimum get @@Onset and @@Wonderboy there.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm really hoping the Proving Grounds list is the HCS gametypes, possibly with some tweaks they want to test. Inclusion of grenade launcher, change of weapon placements, etc. I don't want to have to play molten/riptide/shitty forge maps.

Edit: Would LOVE if they'd test removing AR starts.

I'm really hoping the Proving Grounds list is the HCS gametypes, possibly with some tweaks they want to test. Inclusion of grenade launcher, change of weapon placements, etc. I don't want to have to play molten/riptide/shitty forge maps.

Edit: Would LOVE if they'd test removing AR starts.

Proving Grounds is going to be the Arena test playlist going forward but to start off with, it is going to be just the radar tweaks. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

He may go a bit hard against the Halo franchise, but let's not act like it's putting up big numbers these days.

(and yes @@FrankTheShow has been banned / warned for comments about @@Tashi, calm down with your responses)

i only said that because he is unrelenting, every post is "halo is dead, why do you even care, derp"

but i suppose ultimately you are right, he's pretty harmless on here for the most part

i could also just ignore him which i should probably go ahead and do right now

• Upvote (+1) 4

i only said that because he is unrelenting, every post is "halo is dead, why do you even care, derp"

but i suppose ultimately you are right, he's pretty harmless on here for the most part

i could also just ignore him which i should probably go ahead and do right now

To be clear btw, wasn't calling you out - but noticed a trend of people complaining about posters going against the grain. People are people, and that's why I stay out of the political thread in OT :uncledrew:

------------

Reminder to all, you can ignore any non-staff member you would like here! - http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=ignoredusers

• Upvote (+1) 1

To be clear btw, wasn't calling you out - but noticed a trend of people complaining about posters going against the grain. People are people, and that's why I stay out of the political thread in OT :uncledrew:

------------

Reminder to all, you can ignore any non-staff member you would like here! - http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=ignoredusers

When can I hide @@Frosty's signature

• Upvote (+1) 2

When can I hide @@Frosty's signature

I'll never understand my scenario when people say they can't hide team/staff signatures.

Even before I was mod, I was able to hide them all, including @@Saucey and @@CyReN (and each have assured me that shouldn't be possible).  It makes reading the forums so much easier with all of them turned off.

• Upvote (+1) 6

It cracks me up seeing these people with 6 posts come in here with a sweeping statement about how negative we are then proceed to get really upset when people shoot back at them.

I'll never understand my scenario when people say they can't hide team/staff signatures.

Even before I was mod, I was able to hide them all, including @@Saucey and @@CyReN (and each have assured me that shouldn't be possible).  It makes reading the forums so much easier with all of them turned off.

Plot Twist: Cyren and Saucey don't have sig's.

• Downvote (-1) 1

You can turn everyone's off, sure but I don't want to do that. A normal user cannot hide a signature (posts or disable PMs) of a moderator/staff/admin. 

You get this message in the Ignore preferences page: 

ZS52Ak0.png

and the little "X" that shows up when you highlight a signature to hide it isn't present for moderator/admin posts. 

PDvVxsF.png

Probably a forum software thing but it's just a pain in the ass. 

Basically options are limited, it's all or none for excluded groups (staff, mods, admins).

I know it sucks, but if it makes you feel better I haven't had a sig since 2011.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's funny to me that we have to be concerned about every match not being streamed at HWC

see this is some fine-ass shitposting, because I have a sneaking suspicion that it isn't funny to you

giphy.gif

EG Lunchbox 190 178 121 1.07 1.75 29607.29 166.33 47.7%  

Roy the LION 217 178 131 1.22 1.96 32455.82 182.34 50.7%  

ContrA 218 178 111 1.22 1.85 31258.15 175.61 56.2%

The 2gre 148 163 130 0.91 1.71 25897.45 158.88 47.8%  

Wow at 2gres stats. I've never seen someone get 70 less kills than a teammate in a scrim, Dude is struggling.

I'm not saying 2gre is at the top of his game anymore, but you clearly weren't watching scrims. He's the main reason they won last night from a coaching/directional standpoint. Also, 70 less kills than Roy is really because Roy played so well and not the other way around.

Spartan had 166 kills in their scrim last night. It was only 11 games, but in two games he would need 53 kills to hit Roy's number. 

Again, I'm not a person who thinks 2gre is back, but that was not a good point to make.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Proving Grounds is going to be the Arena test playlist going forward but to start off with, it is going to be just the radar tweaks.

Right, but do we know for sure that it'll only be the Team Arena/HCS gametypes and that radar is the only thing they're testing right now? If so I must have missed wherever that was posted.