CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I want to break out some of the negativity in this thread by posting this.

Get on the hype train before it departs.

62a33b02670ce85c390ff7f85b4b3067.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

I want to break out some of the negativity in this thread by posting this.

Get on the hype train before it departs.

All hype must die

When is the test playlist coming out? Thought I read it was today.

Should be today - its popped up a few times but didn't work.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Slightly off topic, but i feel like this applies to what we have been discussing for a while now. Blizzard (aka Activision) aka the owners of MLG are now introducing sweeping Changings to the world of Warcraft Arena world championship series, having massive online bi-weekly qualifiers for massive regional LAN events that lead up to a true World Championship (4 NA teams, 4 EU teams, 1 LATAM team, 2 China teams, and 1 Asia Pacific team). This is big for esports in general, showing how much its growing in traction now.

Now, while i really enjoying watching the live events, i watch every single one, even my girlfriend joins me to watch because its entertaining, i feel that HCS is trying to reinvent the wheel here. Companies like Activision - MLG literally do this for a living, they breath esports, HCS should at least look at their proven templates! maybe even work together with them which would be great. I feel they certainly went in the right direction with how they approached this worlds season, theyre actually making it a world event, they just need to get their mastery of the events together, these brackets are a mess, and the seeding system is very flawed, but i have hope for the future of the scene, especially with this latest announcement! 

It starts with having a franchise that people care about.  Halo is no longer that type of franchise.

• Downvote (-1) 17

It starts with having a franchise that people care about.  Halo is no longer that type of franchise.

If that's the case why do you waste time posting about it here? I feel like you're trolling, but you just suck at it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

If that's the case why do you waste time posting about it here? I feel like you're trolling, but you just suck at it.

I play the game and enjoy it for the most part.  Just pointing out the obvious that Halo as a franchise is essentially dead and nothing is going to change that.  Everyone here acts as if taking out radar and autos is going to magically make people care about Halo again.  I got news for you, it won't.  People don't care about Halo anymore because there are so many better options out there to invest time in.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 14

I play the game and enjoy it for the most part.  Just pointing out the obvious that Halo as a franchise is essentially dead and nothing is going to change that.  Everyone here acts as if taking out radar and autos is going to magically make people care about Halo again.  I got news for you, it won't.  People don't care about Halo anymore because there are so many better options out there to invest time in.

I don't know what @@SnakeBite is talking about.  We're clearly a very positive community.   :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I play the game and enjoy it for the most part. Just pointing out the obvious that Halo as a franchise is essentially dead and nothing is going to change that. Everyone here acts as if taking out radar and autos is going to magically make people care about Halo again. I got news for you, it won't. People don't care about Halo anymore because there are so many better options out there to invest time in.

Who knew that a franchise whose most recent release sold millions and made $400 million in one week could be considered dead.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Who knew that a franchise whose most recent release sold millions and made $400 million in one week could be considered dead.

What are the population statistics for the game right now? How does H5 hold up on Twitch?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 12

You realise there is more to the franchise than Esports right?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Correct unless something beyond our control/drastic changes, would update if that was the case. Also hear everyone on the EU caster participation, I wish we could bring everyone out anz/eu/asia etc. Whatever the case, the final announced team will be solid and possibly the strongest to date imo.

Would love to see @@Wra7h man has some amazing facial hair. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

You realise there is more to the franchise than Esports right?

You wouldn't know that from this place.  This place is a non-stop circle jerk about removing radar, autos, and sprint.  The people here act like if those things are gone players are just going to magically start caring about the game again. They want MLG back but MLG isn't coming back. They want Halo 2 back and that's not coming back either.  

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 10

You wouldn't know that from this place.  This place is a non-stop circle jerk about removing radar, autos, and sprint.  The people here act like if those things are gone players are just going to magically start caring about the game again. They want MLG back but MLG isn't coming back. They want Halo 2 back and that's not coming back either.  

You claimed that no one cares about the franchise. You've been proven wrong in multiple ways. This post does nothing to continue that line of dialogue. At this point you're just spewing nonsense to try and piss people off. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Y'all ban Cooper but not this clown?

#CorruptPowerUsers

Actual troll and double accounts have immunity

• Upvote (+1) 1

Y'all ban Cooper but not this clown?

#CorruptPowerUsers

F     R     E     E     C     O     O     P     E     R

R     R

E            E

E                   E

C                         C