CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Goldenboy said he wasn't going to be at worlds  :wutface:  :apg:

i wasnt really a @@GoldenboyFTW fan, but after vegas, it's hard not to love the fun, goofy, passionate presence he has. definitely a fan now

• Upvote (+1) 4

They're going to win. They're the best team in h5 at the moment. They have 2 top 3 players and 2 top 5 players. I'm just glad we'll finally get another winner besides optic, they're killing Halo faster than 343 ever did.

sigh
  • Upvote (+1) 8

i wasnt really a @@GoldenboyFTW fan, but after vegas, it's hard not to love the fun, goofy, passionate presence he has. definitely a fan now

fixed that for you.

but you're right.  Definitely more "on point" than his last couple events before his hiatus. Seems like his heart is in it again which is great.

There were a couple of awkward banter moments towards the end of the last day, but that may have been the fact that they were running on fumes after 3 12-14 hour days i a row.  Thats literally the only critique i have.  Overall very good and i was glad to have him back!

They're going to win. They're the best team in h5 at the moment. They have 2 top 3 players and 2 top 5 players.

What are you on about?

Is that a roundabout way of saying they have 4 out of the top 5 players?

fixed that for you.

but you're right.  Definitely more "on point" than his last couple events before his hiatus. Seems like his heart is in it again which is great.

There were a couple of awkward banter moments towards the end of the last day, but that may have been the fact that they were running on fumes after 3 12-14 hour days i a row.  Thats literally the only critique i have.  Overall very good and i was glad to have him back!

his interviews with @@LethuL were awkward, but maybe lethul isnt comfortable in those situations

My guess is: @@Clutch (host) and @@Tsquared @@Elamite @@TheSimms and @@StrongSide for casting.

@@Clutch hosting would be  :fire:.  Dude is nothing but professional.

I do hope they pull more EU talent though.  Analysis could use some analyzing.  (less commenting on replays, talk stats, replays are backdrop for conversation not the focus)

And Asian casters for grand finals.  :ace::kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I do hope they pull more EU talent though.  Analysis could use some analyzing.  (less commenting on replays, talk stats, replays are backdrop for conversation not the focus)

i really liked lethal during the gfinity event. or onset. both were really good

They need to have a side stream. It's for $1,000,000+, every match should be streamed, it's more fair for the orgs and players, as well as the fans that way.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Josh is one of my favorite people I've ever worked with.

There's a reason MLG gave him the responsibility for hosting the first time KeSPA players came to North America and played StarCraft 2.

He's one of the best in the business.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They need to have a side stream. It's for $1,000,000+, every match should be streamed, it's more fair for the orgs and players, as well as the fans that way.

It's funny to me that we have to be concerned about every match not being streamed at HWC

• Upvote (+1) 2

They're going to win. They're the best team in h5 at the moment. They have 2 top 3 players and 2 top 5 players. I'm just glad we'll finally get another winner besides optic, they're killing Halo faster than 343 ever did.

I see words, but they don't make a cohesive sentence...

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's funny to me that we have to be concerned about every match not being streamed at HWC

i think they already confirmed two streams for worlds

maybe i'm remembering but i thought that was gonna happen

• Upvote (+1) 1

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think they already confirmed there will be 2 full featured stations, 2 streams and every match on stream. I think it was @@TheSimms here on Beyond.

• Upvote (+1) 1

adam will read his posts once he sobers up

8-Fear-and-Loathing-in-Las-Vegas-quotes.

EG Lunchbox 190 178 121 1.07 1.75 29607.29 166.33 47.7%  

Roy the LION 217 178 131 1.22 1.96 32455.82 182.34 50.7%  

ContrA 218 178 111 1.22 1.85 31258.15 175.61 56.2%

The 2gre 148 163 130 0.91 1.71 25897.45 158.88 47.8%  

Wow at 2gres stats. I've never seen someone get 70 less kills than a teammate in a scrim, Dude is struggling.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2