CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Any word if the HCS will be releasing any kind of hype videos before Worlds? Just saw Gears upload this

Would be cool to see this stuff again

hey we just talked about that in the new thread i made

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/15220-hcshwc-and-halo-settings-constructive-feedback-criticism-and-ideas/

another place where we can compile constructive criticism in the hope that it will be read and integrated.

​but im sure we'll still be called toxic and it will be ignored

After this past weekend, I will say I am a Panda fan and I hope they do well at worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 2

hey we just talked about that in the new thread i made

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/15220-hcshwc-and-halo-settings-constructive-feedback-criticism-and-ideas/

another place where we can compile constructive criticism in the hope that it will be read and integrated.

​but im sure we'll still be called toxic and it will be ignored

Please keep all feedback to the appropriate thread.

• Upvote (+1) 1

After this past weekend, I will say I am a Panda fan and I hope they do well at worlds.

I hope they bring hype and attention but ultimately choke and don't make it out of pools.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Proving Grounds playlist is out but doesn't seem to be working yet

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope they bring hype and attention but ultimately choke and don't make it out of pools.

Unless they draw fabe in the group that is unlikely,

It will be difficult for any na team not in the fabe group to not make it to the winners bracket.

Please keep all feedback to the appropriate thread.

this is an unnecessarily toxic post from a salty beyond poweruser

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unless they draw fabe in the group that is unlikely,

It will be difficult for any na team not in the fabe group to not make it to the winners bracket.

Oh i agree.  I think every NA team makes it out of pools (well depending on the pool setup i guess...). But a man can dream...

Proving Grounds playlist is out but doesn't seem to be working yet

I'm more surprised it's ranked.

EDIT: It's gone.

i...wanna see naded do well

Oh i agree.  I think every NA team makes it out of pools (well depending on the pool setup i guess...). But a man can dream...

I'll bet every team not from NA makes it out of pools.

• Downvote (-1) 1

it also depends on how pools are done. we could see a pool with 2-3 na teams. i would hope they didnt do a pool with 4, but you never know :kappa: 

There's only 12 teams. There should be no knockout in pools. Only pool play for seeds.

Double elimination brackets are always more exciting than watching pool play, especially with shitty tiebreakers coming into play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

First 30 mins or so are all Halo talk, pretty good

Man that was entertaining. Hitch is right a Halo Esport documentation like the smash one would be sick. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

they'll get to the finals then swept by optic... its nadeds legacy

There's only 12 teams. There should be no knockout in pools. Only pool play for seeds.

Double elimination brackets are always more exciting than watching pool play, especially with shitty tiebreakers coming into play.

You're not wrong, but i wouldn't be surprised if they pulled seeds out of a hat either.

Or a button bag "Project Runway" style

They're going to win. They're the best team in h5 at the moment. They have 2 top 3 players and 2 top 5 players. I'm just glad we'll finally get another winner besides optic, they're killing Halo faster than 343 ever did.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 13