CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

idk man sometimes in H5 you just get completely fucked a whole game and can't really do much about it

This is very true.  sometimes you just get caught on a spawn cycle where you are split from your team and repeatedly fucked.  

I always try to fight my way out of it, which i think is a huge mistake and i should really just focus on staying alive and not get picked off.

Can we truly trust the damage stat now? Anybody tested it post-update?

Does anybody have a gif of Cratos doing the thousand yard stare to Allegiance? I might put that as my signature

You guys should have saw(not sure if you did) what spartans dad did lmao. He jumped out of his seat, yelled at Cratos and did the same thing to Cratos when ALG won a map. He's the goat hahaha

• Upvote (+1) 8

You guys should have saw(not sure if you did) what spartans dad did lmao. He jumped out of his seat, yelled at Cratos and did the same thing to Cratos when ALG won a map. He's the goat hahaha

The crowd during that match must of been insane to watch live. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

On another topic, anyone know if any of the international teams are coming to the U.S to get some scrims in?

On another topic, anyone know if any of the international teams are coming to the U.S to get some scrims in?

Fabe have said they are as well as the ANZ team (i think)

Also sincere apologies for not remembering the ANZ teams name.  

That's weird to me though. It reminds me of Worlds last year when Cratos' girlfriend was taking everything personally for him.

By the way, great shots at Vegas, as usual.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The crowd during that match must of been insane to watch live.

Dude it was so awesome. I literally go to bed at night praying that there will be games like that at Worlds with that much emotion and hype

• Upvote (+1) 2

That's weird to me though. It reminds me of Worlds last year when Cratos' girlfriend was taking everything personally for him.

By the way, great shots at Vegas, as usual.

It's probably because I'm a photographer but I love when the crowd gets like that. They become a part of it all opposed to just being in a seat(if that makes sense? I'm awful at explaining things)

I want everyone to get hype and lose their minds lol makes tings interesting and changes the atmosphere.

But thanks so much man! Appreciate it!

Chig always was the most overrated player of all time. If you mean consistently below average then yeah, I agree. 

giphy.gif

Just wanted to echo how great your work is. What really impresses me is how you somehow capture the tension of everything so well. So many of your photos are of subjects that are really hard to make interesting (people sitting in front of a monitor), but you somehow encapsulate the energy of what is happening and make every shot compelling. We are lucky to have someone with your skills in the community.

Also, we now have a photo of Heinz being interviewed by Walshy with his zipper down, so that is something.

33332649145_bcc9981d28_k.jpgHWCLASVEGAS055 by David Doran, on Flickr

Man thats so cool of you to say. I really appreciate that a lot! I definitely try my hardest to make the albums interesting to look at and "not just more photos of guys staring at screens". Thankfully for me, I know the Halo scene opposed to other photographers(which isn't me downgrading anyone. Just a observation). So I know what players do In certain situations and I keep up with the story lines and everything simply because I love the scene. I want to provide the best I can for everyone(especially If you can't make it to the event).

• Upvote (+1) 6

what was in his pocket tho?

The addy, he couldn't let anyone see it 

Gotta give props to @@Cratos for still coming here and posting when he got a ton of hate couple weeks ago. The more pros that are active here the better in my opinion. I think if that was me I would've just written this place off and never come back

• Upvote (+1) 4

Any word if the HCS will be releasing any kind of hype videos before Worlds? Just saw Gears upload this

Would be cool to see this stuff again

• Upvote (+1) 9

suspector

I think some people have missed the subtle brilliance of this comment

• Upvote (+1) 3