CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can't believe BxbyJ got dropped. Did e not play well at Vegas? I wasn't paying too much attention but I would think an Am team would not beat EG and take multiple games off other pro teams (including ALG for simplicity) while having a player underperform

In the spirit of positivity, I also want to say how great this video is. Keep up the good work!

While it is healthy to offer criticism, I think it is important to recognize that without 343/Microsoft creating the HCS/HWC, this video and the story it tells would not exist. While there have been missteps along the way, overall we have still come to a point where there is a fairly healthy scene again and great competition among top level teams. Should we keep pushing to grow/improve the Halo community? Absolutely. Can we do that without personally attacking 343 employees and nitpicking every time a microphone is accidentally turned off on stream or a commercial break goes a little too long? I certainly hope so.

Thank you for the support. I talked about this project on the live show yesterday. After Fall Finals I was just fed up with back ally interviews with cookie cutter questions during down time. While 343 ignoring the behind the scene stories on the main streams. This is what engages people to follow the scene. Stories, drama, rivalries. I talked to ESL about it and gave them advice on what they need to work on for content and they said they dont have the budget. So i said to myself fuck ill make it. It cost me nothing but a shit load of time. I am thinking of doing an extended version of this episode. Lost of stuff was left out because it was taking for ever to finish and I want to get it on the live show. Also hope to make more episodes in the future. 

343 drops the ball in the content department. I mean other then a few hype trailers and a podcast no one listens to. What HCS content do they put out? 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Can't believe BxbyJ got dropped. Did e not play well at Vegas? I wasn't paying too much attention but I would think an Am team would not beat EG and take multiple games off other pro teams (including ALG for simplicity) while having a player underperform

They were 1 win away from making Worlds, they took NV to game 7 IIRC

Thank you for the support. I talked about this project on the live show yesterday. After Fall Finals I was just fed up with back ally interviews with cookie cutter questions during down time. While 343 ignoring the behind the scene stories on the main streams. This is what engages people to follow the scene. Stories, drama, rivalries. I talked to ESL about it and gave them advice on what they need to work on for content and they said they dont have the budget. So i said to myself fuck ill make it. It cost me nothing but a shit load of time. I am thinking of doing an extended version of this episode. Lost of stuff was left out because it was taking for ever to finish and I want to get it on the live show. Also hope to make more episodes in the future. 

343 drops the ball in the content department. I mean other then a few hype trailers and a podcast no one listens to. What HCS content do they put out? 

Rivalry videos like the one you make is literally the perfect thing to put in the ad breaks for HWC17. It would get the viewers so hyped emphasising rivalries between players that are about to play on stage minutes later for a million dollars!

that's where I saw it.  mlg and spongebob made me think of you guys.  

we are too meta for these power users

• Upvote (+1) 2

They lost 4-2 to nV.

4e6d9d252178ce4e8bbc3aca7ab3bba5.png

Thanks for the stats @@TiberiusAudley

His numbers certainly aren't eye popping but they dont seem all that much worse than any others. Maybe chemistry between the 4?

for anyone who cares, i started a new thread so that we can post the good feedback, ideas, and constructive criticism we have into a thread that will hopefully encourage the higher ups to respond instead of it becoming a post of yall are toxic and need to work harder.

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/15220-hcshwc-and-halo-settings-constructive-feedback-criticism-and-ideas/

if you see something or think of something, lets try to put it there and try to tag the right person and hopefully we can get replies. im not hopeful tbh but who knows. i honestly think this thread should be where can point out things and vent if we want and get into these long discussions. i'll try to pull out good posts but please lets try it and see where it gets us.

if it fails, it fails, but at least we can point to it when people ask where the positive feedback is

• Upvote (+1) 2

that's where I saw it. mlg and spongebob made me think of you guys.

Caught stealing a meme and this is all you have to say for yourself?

SAD.

Why would Devon leave 3sUp aren't they one of the top AM teams?

i think cryptik overall is a better team but with a less than a week till the lcq, i dont think the team change will help