CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Little confused, didn't ALG release ContrA and cause the big "firestorm" and didn't devon "shade" ContrA? 

Lost. 

Yeah that will  be interesting. Might not be under Allegiance org itself, but they'll take their spot if this team sticks. 

Want them to drop those 2 and lose their pro league spot? That's not happening.

Risk it to get the biscuit bro.

there are a lot of young guns running around along with some vet talent. A complete rebuild from the ground up is the only choice they have left.

• Downvote (-1) 12

Little confused, didn't ALG release ContrA and cause the big "firestorm" and didn't devon "shade" ContrA? 

Lost. 

I wonder if Chad unblocked Contra by now  :thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 8

What we are guessing the new E6 will be (sparty, cratos, Susp' and El town)

Look really decent to be honest.

I wouldn't say contenders for OG and NV but top 4 I could see.

What we are guessing the new E6 will be (sparty, cratos, Susp' and El town)

Look really decent to be honest.

I wouldn't say contenders for OG and NV but top 4 I could see.

I hope Cratos didn't go around offering Spartan and El town big salaries like he did with Stellur. And I sure hope those two aren't dumb enough to log into their accounts on any of his consoles. How any established pros could be dumb enough to team with him after that fiasco, I don't understand.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Potential new Liquid is not performing well at all against potential E6. Liquid outslayed E6 by 13 kills on Rigs SH and lost and just got steaked on Eden slayer.

Old Liquid is way better than Sparty's new team IMO. Seems like both sides will be losing out on those decisions. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Potential new Liquid is not performing well at all against potential E6. Liquid outslayed E6 by 13 kills on Rigs SH and lost and just got steaked on Eden slayer.

This bubu team is getting dominated by nV atm too

Disappointed by these new teams. 

Yea, this new Liquid squad as not impressed what so ever in every scrim they have played in so far. Potential? Loads,but as of now, they don't seem to be that great in action. I still think Eco and Stellur should test other options. Like I mention before: why is it that they are only running with Liquid?

Yeah, all the new teams have been boring. Also, where the heck is Ninja??? NotLikeThis

Getting that money.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Forums: "Man, why did those teams break up? They need to take time to mesh together to compete with OpTic."

Also Forums: "These teams aren't looking like gods in their first few scrims, they should break up."

Yes, different people will sometimes have different opinions :kappa:
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Yea, this new Liquid squad as not impressed what so ever in every scrim they have played in so far. Potential? Loads,but as of now, they don't seem to be that great in action. I still think Eco and Stellur should test other options. Like I mention before: why is it that they are only running with Liquid?

To be fair, Penguin and Rayne have been top 4 since worlds with multiple rosters. I wouldn't be too concerned if they're going even in scrims while they're still meshing. The ceiling with that roster is pretty freakish 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Forums: "Man, why did those teams break up?  They need to take time to mesh together to compete with OpTic."

Also Forums: "These teams aren't looking like gods in their first few scrims, they should break up."

I mean, we know what a contender team looks like even in early days. It looks like nV, who immediately started shitting the minute the team formed. Exactly the same as CLG when Lethul first joined. Obviously there's some time-related gelling, but if you're not hot out of the gates than you're building your house on sand.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1