CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

my love for this NV squad is too strong... so I vote no. 

yeah they've won 2 events fall finals and the fall season , and the only team who has beaten optic at an event I think they will be ok ;)

• Upvote (+1) 8

yeah they've won 2 events fall finals and the fall season , and the only team who has beaten optic at an event I think they will be ok ;)

Nope you're all wrong.  Your son is unhinged and so are his emotional friends.  If your parenting skills were a halo team you wouldn't make it out of the am bracket.  NV to get last place at worlds.

- @@Cooper

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The crowd sounds awful, lmao.

Not sure we need a B stream, just have the feature station switch ready at any time. 

No. Shut up shut up shut up.

We need a B stream. Look at CoD MLG events last year. The B and C streams literally doubled viewership and allowed everyone to see their favourite matches in FULL. Not a little part of the match when the main stream switches to a featured station.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's crazy to think that EG is 1 player short of the old god squad

• Upvote (+1) 2

When do the fantasyhcs stats get uploaded from vegas? It's fantasyhcs.com right? So far everything is blank still.

I'm 99% sure it depends on them sending the info from the event.

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG will lose the LCQ and I'm guessing the org will drop Halo. I'd say it's very likely that Roybox will retire but who knows.

The org isnt going anywhere. They have skins and a pro league spot.

Forget Optic wining,

That was quite predictable.

The true story of this event was the following:

1/ The lackluster performance of splyce. Not much else to say here, they sucked this weekend, bubu and shotzy in particular had very under whelming performances. They are now in serious danger of missing out as ALG is a very good online team.

Shotzzy was playing well. Bubu was playing like dog shit

When do the fantasyhcs stats get uploaded from vegas? It's fantasyhcs.com right? So far everything is blank still.

When 343/esl gives the guys the stats, that is a community run site.

It is not a 343/esl run site. (Thankfully)

• Upvote (+1) 3

The org isnt going anywhere. They have skins and a pro league spot.

Shotzzy was playing well. Bubu was playing like dog shit

They could easily sell their league spot. And is quite possible that they leave seeing as they were close to before.

And although shotzy was better than bubu (not hard to do) shotzy was well below his previous performances. 

online leagues aren't events though. 

When 343/esl gives the guys the stats, that is a community run site.

It is not a 343/esl run site. (Thankfully)

also not an esl run event, we wouldn't be providing any stats for vegas from our side
  • Upvote (+1) 1

online leagues aren't events though. 

no they aren't but they did beat optic at the finals event. And they had won the previous one in Vegas. So in addition they won the online league.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They could easily sell their league spot. And is quite possible that they leave seeing as they were close to before.

The spot belongs to the players. They couldn't sell it.

And they weren't close to leaving the scene. Only roybox was close to leaving for str8

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

no they aren't but they did beat optic at the finals event. And they had won the previous one in Vegas. So in addition they won the online league.

sorry for the accidental mobile neg
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I really think the smart move would be to (as crazy as this sounds) drop snipedown for more of an obj or different style player. I think Huke/Mikwen slay power can carry the team and Ola's style of play is just one you can't get rid of. Eric comes from teams where he was always the main slayer and is use to cleaning up kills always getting power weapons. 

I think if nV was Huke/Mikwen/Ola/Bubu or someone like that they would be much better. 

I disagree immensely. I won't mention names but If you follow NV, you and everyone knows who the weakest player on that team is.....I believe a nice squad could be created out of a Snipedown, pistola, huke, and a MATURE danoxide. Id love to see that in the future..lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

The spot belongs to the players. They couldn't sell it.

And they weren't close to leaving the scene. Only roybox was close to leaving for str8

They can sell the contracts though, effectively selling the pro league spot. (Assuming those contracts still have decent time on them?)

I don't see them leaving Halo in the foreseeable future, myself.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's crazy to think that EG is 1 player short of the old god squad

yeah and their best player isn't one of the three who were on the squad lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

idk about that, he was choking a lot at vegas. Lunchbox is the best on that team imo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Were we watching the same event? Contra was the best player on the squad? Lunchbox and 2gre both outperformed him imo.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Question, is the online last chance qualifier, going to use the new settings from the new update coming this week?

Question, is the online last chance qualifier, going to use the new settings from the new update coming this week?

I think that comes into official HCS play after Worlds

• Upvote (+1) 1

I believe the crowd just isn't mic'd properly. Heard it's pretty straight fire today.

Correct. Crowd wasn't mic'd. But the crowd was the most hype crowd in years

• Upvote (+1) 6

Correct. Crowd wasn't mic'd. But the crowd was the most hype crowd in years

Great job wth pics this weekend

• Upvote (+1) 3