CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

LMAO dafuq 

also teambeyond now comes up before twitter in my search bar when I enter 't' good job guys

Doesn't for me. I got twitter then twitch.

But that's because I never close this tab, so i never have to search for it  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well now that the event is over, i'll be the one to break the ice.

There is no way NV stays together if they can't even break top 2 at this point. i know it's easy to say mikwen is the problem but honestly i feel like huke is the only one that consistently shows up to play. There is a serious tilt factor between snipe, mikwen and ola if they can choke away a 93-35 lead on strongholds(shitty map withstanding), then go cold for the rest of the series.

Liquid on the other hand need to build more on their teamplay as that is the biggest thing preventing them from taking OG. They just seem to not rely on teamshot and it showed in the slayers in GF

LG/Panda showed some promise and if they can grind more, seeds 3 and lower become a moshpit of competition. 

That "tilt" is real. but Austin and Eric play on pure emotion and passion while it can be a weakness I also believe it to be their greatest strength , this is the team that came back through LB and won 2 bo7's against Liquid and Optic respectively including the fall Finals so the team does at times seem a bit Bi-Polar hell they went to game 5 against an am team on a side station and got a whoopin by Liquid in WB when they won the last event that was in Vegas, they got beat 4-0 by optic pretty handily and came back through LB to win it all at fall finals. All with 2 guys that failed to qualify for worlds last year what they have accomplished this year is stunning I don't think its a matter of can't break to2 its a matter of will they. I don't do many predictions but I will say this Mikwen will be an MVP candidate at worlds not just for himself but for Eric, Justin, Huke , Marcus and Hastr0 and yes that is a Joe Namath guarantee.  It seems odd to say but the way the chemistry works for the teams at the top NV is more likely to get 1st or 3rd than 2nd if Liquid is at the top of their game. I think Optic matches up very favorably to Liquid and less favorably (no disrespect here I just think nV plays them tougher than Liquid)  to NV. Its all on NV to make the necessary adjustments to get thru Liquid to Optic and bring home the W

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i dont know if it was the other events going on but the drop in viewership from the ugc event seemed pretty massive. i hope the stream didnt push too many people away then. and i hope they come back to watch worlds. those games will be amazing

• Upvote (+1) 1

cant be happy for doing what you're expected to, just proud that you didn't fail

at least now we know we can message you while on closed servers

• Upvote (+1) 2

cant be happy for doing what you're expected to, just proud that you didn't fail

GGs, mother fucker.

Apply that wisdom someday if your a Father, well said.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know you've really made it when winning an event is just another ho-hum experience.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It really sucks that we didn't get more viewers. Don't know why as the gameplay/production was better. From what it looked like, we did get more viewers on Saturday but it should have been way more as that day determined who went to worlds. They should have made it qualification Saturday or something like that

It really sucks that we didn't get more viewers. Don't know why as the gameplay/production was better. From what it looked like, we did get more viewers on Saturday but it should have been way more as that day determined who went to worlds. They should have made it qualification Saturday or something like that

Seemed like we were 15K+ most of the day today, with 17-20K a lot and 28K for grand finals. Pretty solid imo

Seemed like we were 15K+ most of the day today, with 17-20K a lot and 28K for grand finals. Pretty solid imo

We had around a constant 20k at St Louis with 26k for finals. But this event was better than St Louis and should have had a constant 30k imo. What we got was pretty good but we probably should have had more

• Upvote (+1) 2

We had around a constant 20k at St Louis with 26k for finals. But this event was better than St Louis and should have had a constant 30k imo. What we got was pretty good but we probably should have had more

HCS did a good job promoting it.

I think promotion is the problem here and could be the difference in another 10k viewers if done properly, im not plugged into social media but I didn't see anything on my xbox feed or dashboard all weekend and im guessing from the comments over last week in here it wasnt exactly pushed hard by Halo or Xbox that much on Twitter or Facebook, they have the greatest reach so thats what it needs IMO if you want the biggest exposure possible.

I agree it deserved far more attention and more viewers.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If you're going in with 'should have' viewer figures you're going to end up disappointed. There are so many external factors in play and the audience you're trying to capture doesn't appreciate the differences in quality in the same way that the dedicated viewers do.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I saw an ad for the HCS event on my dashboard on Sunday. No clue if it was there for Friday and Saturday.