CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The crowd sounds awful, lmao.

Will work on getting one for next event. We hope to improve as much for next event as we did from the last one. 

Not sure we need a B stream, just have the feature station switch ready at any time. 
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I believe the crowd just isn't mic'd properly. Heard it's pretty straight fire today. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

accidental neg but I don't feel bad

PJ going to get mad that your posting on here while going negative

:lxthul:

Speaking from my own experience, I was at MLG Anaheim 2011 coaching friends and by Sunday we were completely exhausted (sleeping on a floor lol) and had to drive back to AZ the same day (I think the event ended around 3-4p local time).

That being said, crowds have been super hyped for finals, obviously, but I can't imagine an event like this when it was 10-12 hours for three straight days. Not enough caffeine in the world.

Could also be a mic situation as some have said here previously.

Not sure we need a B stream, just have the feature station switch ready at any time. 

with the number of casters we have, no reason we cant have a B stream. allows for concurrent games and keeps the event and player downtime from being so long

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic isn't losing this event.

Edit: Accidental double post. Changed the first post mid loading.

When was the last time Snakebite and Royal 2 placed outside of the top 2/3?

Saturday was so much better than today imo. Just way more high quality & competitive series, & just hype in general.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When was the last time Snakebite and Royal 2 placed outside of the top 2/3?

April 2015 in H2A when they got sent to LB by EG, and got upset by Winterfox in the LB.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Saturday was so much better than today imo. Just way more high quality & competitive series, & just hype in general.

OG just making it look easy kind of spoils the suspense. 

When the 2-10th best teams in NA have to duke it out for Worlds qualifying it gets crazy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MCC Iron games April 2015 they placed 5th

The only time they've EVER finished outside of top 3 together

I mean you're not going to get higher quality gameplay then optic making the 2nd best team look like childs play.