CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

never would've guessed nV was walshy's favorite team. this is incredibly informative. 

No team that gets taken to the brink by lg is hukes best option.

Didn't you say he should go to Splyce? Or am I thinking of someone else

Not at all making an excuse and you can probably find instances of me saying this in the past...

But it's a little frustrating that the team coming from Winners Bracket into Losers Finals almost always has a full series long break between WBF and LBF, while the team coming out of Losers Semis into LBF is hot off at least one series (and in this case, two straight series).

I'd like to see an all-time statistic of the amount of times the team in Losers Finals from Winners loses game 1 against the team that just completed the Losers Semis series.

Again, it's not an excuse for any losses, and teams should find their own ways to stay warm while they're not playing and come into their series prepared, but I think it is a talking point people should be aware of when wondering why a team comes into LBF cold after defeating the same team in Winners.

EnVy definitely look like they talked out their issues and are outright playing better than they were earlier.

It's even worse for the winner's bracket winner...

I thought green wall = optic fans not the team.

It is the fans.

Didn't you say he should go to Splyce? Or am I thinking of someone else

Yup. Replace shooter and that team has a higher ceiling than current nv
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Will Optic 4-0 TL?

If they win G2 I think they do. Coli CTF in G3 yiiiikkkesssss

the only disappointing thing about this weekend is the lack of codes. this weekend has been absolutely incredible.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snakebite could win a TS 50-0 and he'd still not be happy with the result.

• Upvote (+1) 5

the only disappointing thing about this weekend is the lack of codes. this weekend has been absolutely incredible.

And the lack of side station streams other than that it has been perfect for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@JokrCantSpell this is frustrating to miss matches for ffa. we need a B stream for the next open event

Will work on getting one for next event. We hope to improve as much for next event as we did from the last one. 

• Upvote (+1) 7