CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

ok i used to not mind side but this series is painful

so much obvious bias. i think i've heard him spend more time speculating than casting

I'm happy for Liquid.  Penguin is legit.

Remember you're rooting for someone who loves the AR and hates CE when you root for Penguin.  :)

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i want to see penguindad wearing the hat

and i also want to see him play halo on twitch

• Upvote (+1) 2

NV has plateaued. If huke is smart he leaves to knock down the foundation. Without him they're in the pack with the rest.

There's a lot of really talented guys on the teams in that 4th-to-10th cluster he could make a T3 team with. Not sure how anyone outside of Optic, Liquid and maybe Panda could turn him down after worlds.

If you want to look that good, just visit J!NX.

The pink jerseys are for sale.

(Hopefully this post is not problematic -- I was hardcore being sellout on Twitter about it, but here I'm just trying to spread the word.)

I've been eyeing a Liquid hoodie for a bit, might pull the trigger on it tonight.

• Upvote (+1) 1

These player interviews are either really heart-felt or cringe-inducing. No in-between.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Remember you're rooting for someone who loves the AR and hates CE when you root for Penguin.  :)

Taking anything a Team Liquid Halo member says seriously is a risk not worth taking.

It's like taking anything @@LethuL says at face value.

• Upvote (+1) 3

i think they can't

That's what I'm thinking too. Liquid has proven twice now that they are a better team than them. 

nV choked. They can't beat this new Liquid on LAN it seems like. Penguin seems like the second coming of Jesus every time he plays nV.

king-penguins_793_600x450.jpg

For the first time all weekend Halo 5 cracked the top games on the homepage. FINALLY.

Off-Topic....Ninja now also competing in the next H1Z1 tournament for LG

• Upvote (+1) 7

I laughed far too hard at "WHEN IS THE FFA FINAL" becoming a deleted message in the twitch chat.

Lost my voice there. It was fun to do this again. Keep on meme'ing. ❤

Love me some  :wutface: commentary, good job this weekend!

• Upvote (+1) 2

NV has plateaued. If huke is smart he leaves to knock down the foundation. Without him they're in the pack with the rest.

Liquid is much more composed, and focused.

Interesting note, every tourney NV has been in, they were taken the distance by a lower seed.

Would be interesting to see if Huke does leave this nV team after Worlds

Don't think he get on a better team then this one, considering all other players

But considering nV's recent tournament performances, it doesn't look like they are OpTic's biggest competition anymore