CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Roy, Box, Ace, and APG would not succeed. Not nearly enough firepower or H5 nerdiness between them. They'd be fun to root for though.

That's a very debatable statement, but to each his own I guess.

RoyBox, APG and ACE - Will they play under STR8 or EG? Or will both orgs leave and some other org picks them up?

However, I really do want to see a the team of RoyBox + BubuShooter

EG = EG house though.

Yea even at 3. $12k a month from the 4k subs with donations/bits on top. He ain't going hungry.

Ninja gets $3.50 per sub so at 4.4k subs he makes over $15,000 per month, not counting donations. It's pretty ridiculous how well off he is.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Maybe there would be some kind of EG - Str8 merger that would pave the way for some of the other iconic names of the past to return like Carbon / Final Boss.

doubt it, EG is a big time esports brand

they aren't sharing their name with anyone 

• Upvote (+1) 5

The EG - Str8 roster may not necessarily have the firepower on paper, but I think they'd have all the other intangibles (communication, experience, smart objective play, aggression etc) to still be an effective team. If anything, they'd be similar to the Walshy / RoyBox Instinct squad in H3 that was pesky in slayers and downright dominant in objective.

If that squad does not materialize, then Str8 should run with Devon/Contra and Bubu/Shooter. Those combinations should give them the "on paper" firepower to compete with Optic and nV.

Just caught the end of ninja talking about halo...said he wants to compete and there are a bunch of to2's that won't give him the light of day. That's all I caught might have been more before 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Would love to see Roybox dominate one more time before they retire. If not another win, then atleast finals. This team with Ace and Apg could be it. Pls someone quote this with Lunchbox suck it gif.

The EG - Str8 roster may not necessarily have the firepower on paper, but I think they'd have all the other intangibles (communication, experience, smart objective play, aggression etc) to still be an effective team. If anything, they'd be similar to the Walshy / RoyBox Instinct squad in H3 that was pesky in slayers and downright dominant in objective.

If that squad does not materialize, then Str8 should run with Devon/Contra and Bubu/Shooter. Those combinations should give them the "on paper" firepower to compete with Optic and nV.

Ace, APG, Bubu, Shooter could be something disgusting

• Upvote (+1) 2

I knew ninja wasn't going to get any chances to play with top teams. How does he expect people to run with him when he plays 10+ hours of h1z1 a day, and doesn't even stream halo to prove that he(plays it off stream). Within a week ninja will announce he's done with halo. Calling it now

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It's more important to have EG in halo than Str8 so I would assume RoyBox are staying with EG unless EG just wants to stick with ninja.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I knew ninja wasn't going to get any chances to play with top teams. How does he expect people to run with him when he plays 10+ hours of h1z1 a day, and doesn't even stream halo to prove that he(plays it off stream). Within a week ninja will announce he's done with halo. Calling it now

He's stated multiple times on stream that he has no intention of retiring from Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's stated multiple times on stream that he has no intention of retiring from Halo.

Yeah and next you're gonna tell me Formal's never coming back.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone else having a crazy time with MM tonight? Profile sync errors I can't get to stop, can't see any emblems, can't use weapon skins?

Anyone else having a crazy time with MM tonight? Profile sync errors I can't get to stop, can't see any emblems, can't use weapon skins?

Yes. I'm only matching champs as well.

Danoxide, Naded, Hamy, and Ninja are running tonight apparently. 

i like dis

• Upvote (+1) 2