CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Besides the obvious, Spartan, how is the rest of that team categorized as "unlikable"?

I can see Hamy bc he talks shit and puts others down, but what about Suspector and Trippey? I never even hear Suspector talk lol

I don't like Suspector because he was fine with Cratos screwing Stellur. Same reason I don't like Naded now. No integrity.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Me after reading all these past pages of pure Halo hype( that I had to miss cuz west coast events)..

08d38fc600419ec5b3698a85b9d0df0eebab28ef

Same. I already ran out too.

@@CyReN where's the event rep bump? :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Team ALG took the biggest L today. From Trippey leaving LG to ALG and now watching LG make worlds, to dropping Danoxide and losing to him. Some bad karma for that team. Can't say I feel sad for them too. Very unlikable group of players imo.

I like Commonly, but that's about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Worlds isn't going to be as exciting as Las Vegas imo.

good point, best competition is going to take place this weekend

Buzz Killington here:

CryptiK would have won that game in overtime if it went there. Since Contra died to a grenade as time expired -- let's say time expired before his death. Contra's dead.

Now Ogre 2 is left in a 1v2 in open space nowhere near cover. Ogre 2 dies. Score is now 49-47.

Almost no way for CryptiK to lose that when they're 1 dead and everyone else is relatively close to one another.

2gre was already shooting another person when time expired. He was going to get that kill.

I honestly think the problem with EG is the twins...

How could you possibly go through SO MANY quality players and STILL be at the bottom.. Devon, Suspector, Victory X, Snipedown..

Neg me if you like. My opinion

• Upvote (+1) 4

I honestly think the problem with EG is the twins...

How could you possibly go through SO MANY quality players and STILL be at the bottom.. Devon, Suspector, Victory X, Snipedown..

Neg me if you like. My opinion

Obvious thought is obvious.  They'll always have that XGAMES Gold though.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Besides the obvious, Spartan, how is the rest of that team categorized as "unlikable"?

I can see Hamy bc he talks shit and puts others down, but what about Suspector and Trippey? I never even hear Suspector talk lol

Suspector is cool, Trippey talk a lot in scrims and he left a team in LG that picked him up very quickly.

good point, best competition is going to take place this weekend

Yup Worlds is going to have a lot of boring one sided matches where NA teams face off against non NA teams.

Yup Worlds is going to have a lot of boring one sided matches where NA teams face off against non NA teams.

I think Supremacy and fabE are going to put up a solid fight.

• Upvote (+1) 1

h6oSA8X.png

Saw this on the OpTic Subreddit.

I lol'd

Just shows how terribly OUR eSport is run, and this is what it rubs off to be to outsiders. How can we grow when this is the perception we get. 343, it is time. MLG/Gfinity is needed

Following Moses is key...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Supremacy and fabE are going to put up a solid fight.

LUL have you seen the level of competition ??. They are gonna get destroyed,

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also to all of those saying @@Cratos was shit

Just look at the Panda vs ALG game, the man was straight up crushing it.

He is back to his worlds form and is only going to continue to get better.

Anybody with knowledge of Halo knows he's a good player, otherwise he wouldn't have come this far (Although Fall season was rough for him).

He's just a fuckin' prick.

Edit: Looked at the above post, realized how ironic this timing is...

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hopefully we'll get Str8, Luminosity, and PNDA skins now that they've qualified for Worlds. Fingers crossed for Splyce qualifying so we get sick Splyce skins as well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm so damn happy that Str8 Rippin and Team Allegiance are no longer associated with them after seeing this. Their disrespect and unprofessionalism isn't healthy for a growing scene.

When did Str8 stop being a partner of MM? Never saw that.

Damn it ran until 4am, sucks to see I missed some incredible matches :(

I was geeked af that I was able to watch lg play cause I worked late only to fall asleep after game 1 lol..

Hopefully we'll get Str8, Luminosity, and PNDA skins now that they've qualified for Worlds. Fingers crossed for Splyce qualifying so we get sick Splyce skins as well.

Splyce skins. Oh ma gawd

That Pnda vs Alg series was immense. Stayed away from social media until I caught up on the games I missed this morning. 

• Upvote (+1) 6