CyReN

Halo World Championship 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

And even so I think he makes closer to 3 or more. I know if's over $2.50. Pretty insane. Then you look at guys like summit at 9.5-11k subs at around 3 or more. Over $300k per year :^).

It's more than 3.

Yea even at 3. $12k a month from the 4k subs with donations/bits on top. He ain't going hungry.

That's pretty sweet. .

But Formal makes 12k a year playing cod :^)

and college is a scam

• Upvote (+1) 2

And even so I think he makes closer to 3 or more. I know if's over $2.50. Pretty insane. Then you look at guys like summit at 9.5-11k subs at around 3 or more. Over $300k per year :^).

Not counting random 60k donations every other week and the hundreds of $1-$10 donations every day/week

It's pretty funny contra is running games with Devon again. How can he go back to ALG after all he said about them?

Lethul makes 3.50 per sub

I think people need to stop assuming a ton that worked well in other halos will work in h5. I'd love to see the twins go with some lesser established players.

I would root so freakin hard for Roy Lunch Apg Ace, on Str8 Rippin. I hope when they run it works out.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@OGRE2 just said that the twins will be running with Ace and APG sometime this week.

I guess that's cool but I liked how that bubu shooter duolooked with the twins
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Why haven't Contra/Stellur/Bubu/Shooter squad that played against CLG not running anymore games after one night?

Also, why do I get the feeling that Liquid seems somewhat set with Eco and Stellur?

I really think that Naded Danoxide Spartan and Suspector should run again. They looked promising vs NV.

I can see Ninja on either Str8 or Alligience. Which reminds me, I thought Contra not only left ALG but also left PreDevonator? Why were they running last night? I personally think that Contra should become an FA.

Why haven't Contra/Stellur/Bubu/Shooter squad that played against CLG not running anymore games after one night?

Also, why do I get the feeling that Liquid seems somewhat set with Eco and Stellur?

I really thought that Naded Danoxide Spartan and Suspector should run again. They looked promising vs NV.

I can see Ninja on either Str8 or Alligience. Which reminds me, I thought Contra not only left ALG but also left PreDevonator? I personally think that Contra should become an FA.

Beat OG in map count......

Never play together ever again

Gotta love these players thinking 

• Upvote (+1) 7

@@Bxrz well it was no radar, so maybe the players didn't take it for much,but I agree. At least run again and see how it goes with radar.