Sign in to follow this  
TTUVAPOR

Relationships Thread

Whether you're dealing with your significant other, a friend, someone in your workplace, or just people in general, post here.

Ask for advice.

Give advice.

Vent.

• Upvote (+1) 1

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/241-girls-social-dynamics-style-discussion/?view=getnewpost

The thread used to pop off, but it's since fallen into a blackhole

social dynamics?? no ty.

i know there's a reddit relationships sub but i thought id start a thread here since we're all like minded gamers for the most part.

A thing that's been bugging me since I graduated college and started my working career, is i have a very tough time making friends with people in tge office and outside the office. I know that people at my office have their silly little groups and cliques and i want no part of that crap. it's difficult having conversations with other guys i work with because they dont play video games, arent into technology and are generally just office dbags trying to schmooze with upper level players.

anyone else experience this after college or in their workplace?

even my college buddies have moved on from gaming... they claim they're too old for gaming.

social dynamics?? no ty.

i know there's a reddit relationships sub but i thought id start a thread here since we're all like minded gamers for the most part.

A thing that's been bugging me since I graduated college and started my working career, is i have a very tough time making friends with people in tge office and outside the office. I know that people at my office have their silly little groups and cliques and i want no part of that crap. it's difficult having conversations with other guys i work with because they dont play video games, arent into technology and are generally just office dbags trying to schmooze with upper level players.

even my college buddies have moved on from gaming... they claim they're too old for gaming.

uh

social dynamics?? no ty.

have you tried a furry convention?

• Downvote (-1) 1

have you tried a furry convention?

Why on earth would i try a furry convention?

Obviously this thread is pointless. I'll see my way to reddit.

Why on earth would i try a furry convention?

Obviously this thread is pointless. I'll see my way to reddit.

You know that Puffy guy voted for Hillary, right?

social dynamics?? no ty.

Good luck w the ass burgers

social dynamics?? no ty.

If I had lost touch with my school friends, I could be in the same boat. But keeping up a diverse set of interests and being genuinely curious in what other people are interested in is helpful.

But it takes luck as well, sometimes you end up surrounded with vapid people and you just have weather that until you end up somewhere better.

• Upvote (+1) 1