Teapot

Shadowrun FPS Revival + Adopt a Noob (Xbox One)

cant believe this is finally bc!!! i just saw it on the xbox store. i had to find my disc, currently installing!!

The community is definitely getting a good jump right now. Lots of OGs coming in, new players from other shooters, etc etc. Really looking forward to how this keeps going

I downloaded the game digitally.  Every time I search for public match it says i need to sign in to live even though i already am.  Why is that?

I downloaded the game digitally. Every time I search for public match it says i need to sign in to live even though i already am. Why is that?

I think it's just a bug with the emulator. It happened to me on two different nights and I couldn't get around it, I just had to wait. I'm using the disc though instead. Try hard resetting the box i guess but idk.

What's your gamer tag?

Anarchist Esq

I'm going to try again.  This will be the 3rd day.  H5 is looking real good to me right now anyway, but I haven't played SR in I don't know how many years.

I REALLLLLLLY wish this game was 60fps.

I still can't believe to this day that this game of this originality and creativity and not to mention, more meta than most of the popular esports games today....didn't take off.

Someone should really do a kickstarter to re-make this game and really give it all the full package of what CSGO has.

My disc was pretty scratched up and wouldn't work on my 360 which is why I never really bothered with this thread. But I completely forgot that the Xbox One only reads the disc for confirmation that you own the game and what you really install is a digital copy. So luckily, it actually works.

Pretty late on this but does anybody still play?

My disc was pretty scratched up and wouldn't work on my 360 which is why I never really bothered with this thread. But I completely forgot that the Xbox One only reads the disc for confirmation that you own the game and what you really install is a digital copy. So luckily, it actually works.

Pretty late on this but does anybody still play?

Yeah you are very late lol but people still do play. Join the discord in the OP. A lot of people play on PC so just be prepared for that, but there are still console players trying to organize their own matches.

Yeah you are very late lol but people still do play. Join the discord in the OP. A lot of people play on PC so just be prepared for that, but there are still console players trying to organize their own matches.

Oh, are the PC players in Shadowrun good now? Lol.

I haven't played in a long time, so I'm probably gonna be terrible. Fair warning. But yea, I'll join the discord.

Oh, are the PC players in Shadowrun good now? Lol.

I haven't played in a long time, so I'm probably gonna be terrible. Fair warning. But yea, I'll join the discord.

Yeah for the most part they are. It will alway range. There's players who have been around forever like Elbowhead who never purchases teleport (by personal preference) so even on console people have a chance against these players. However a lot of the top Xbox guys now play on PC too so it can be tough.

Theres some helpful people in that discord that I'm sure will be down to help you out. I barely even touch the game anymore because playing it on LAN spoiled me similar to how I have no desire to play MCC Halo CE, but if you need some people I'll hop on.

Yeah for the most part they are. It will alway range. There's players who have been around forever like Elbowhead who never purchases teleport (by personal preference) so even on console people have a chance against these players. However a lot of the top Xbox guys now play on PC too so it can be tough.

Theres some helpful people in that discord that I'm sure will be down to help you out. I barely even touch the game anymore because playing it on LAN spoiled me similar to how I have no desire to play MCC Halo CE, but if you need some people I'll hop on.

Yea, I mostly remember the PC players making the same mistake they always do when it comes to shooters. They tend to think only aiming skill matters and refuse to learn any of the depth to the game. Halo players on PC had that same issue. Anyway, cool to hear that at least some of it has changed. Better for everyone that way.

LAN spoils us for every game I think. Lol. But yea, if you're willing to hop on at some point, we can probably get some games going. I tend to be a night owl, so I might try this weekend when everyone has the free time to stay up. Most people don't during the weekdays.