Teapot

Shadowrun FPS Revival + Adopt a Noob (Xbox One)

One of the most skill based FPS of all time was just made backwards compatible on Xbox one. It is a class based FPS that features round based elimination style gameplay. It was designed to be the ultimate competitive FPS, and it's concept was supposed to be a mix of Halo CE + Counterstrike combined with magic/technical abilities. 

Come join the Shadowrun Community Discord! https://discord.gg/fqg4GJM
Theres another discord where some older players hang out, but this is designed to help accommodate new and old players!

The timing could not be better, as there is a Shadowrun LAN Tournament at the EsportsArena this January 21st and 22nd. This thread was fairly successful on THC right before it's demise. I know there's a large amount of Halo players who have tried Shadowrun in the past. Hopefully this is enough to bring you guys back! For those who have not played, we welcome you to one of the most rewarding and deep FPS that exists.

Here is the link/thread for the tournament.

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/14546-esports-arena-halo-ce-shadowrun-tf2-tournament-121-122/

My goal here is to create a list of people interested in coming back, or interested in giving it a shot. We are a very dedicated community and want to make you a part of it. We understand there is a massive skill gap, but there's plenty of people from different skill levels that are willing to play. This is going to be both a list of people who want to play, but will so contain a list of teachers who will help you pick up the game no matter what your skill level is.

Please post your exact Xbox Live Gamertag, timezone, and anything else helpful, like if you are new or experienced, or interested in specific classes.

Teachers:

Gamertags                Username

Teapot Yo          -       @Teapot

PinpointAssoc  -        @@PINPOINTASSOC

Heavy Lifter

Sinful Hollowz

SJL - this is our most skilled player/teacher. creator of Halo 5's Bumjumping

lx RefleX xl

iVertigo SR 

Players Interested:

Gamertags                 Username

Zuzu                            @@zZunair                 

Adamar                       @@AdamarLives         

Poolcat OG                 @@Poolcat OG           

Batchford                    @@Batchford            

Munoz                         @@Munoz                   

Im Jahova 

TmT Eh

Niddlez

Heavy Lifter

Gxmbit

Jarr

Murdok

Hersh3y Squirt

TheJoeDean

Digital Wedgies

xLHustler

RiotShielded

Pu5HH

iThe Dude

Flux Aeterna

Booshka                          @@Booshka

AchedMatter

KlLLMACHlNE  (all L's)   @@Killmachine

Droid CE                         @@Droid

MarkyVersace                 @@MarkyVersace

Nada                               @@FeaR

Hooncakes

• Upvote (+1) 8

Definitely going to start playing this again tho its been years. Would love to get into some private lobbies.

You guys have any classes in mind that you want to learn/play? Gonna add all your GT's to the list.

You guys have any classes in mind that you want to learn/play? Gonna add all your GT's to the list.

Yea I'll be playing Elf for sure

There will be plenty of public match lobbies going on so people can practice. However, I plan to host a lobby tonight to teach newer players. Already have a few who are down to learn a little somethin' somethin' tonight.

I'll add you droid, you down to play tonight?

There will be plenty of public match lobbies going on so people can practice. However, I plan to host a lobby tonight to teach newer players. Already have a few who are down to learn a little somethin' somethin' tonight.

I'll add you droid, you down to play tonight?

Maybe tomorrow I have plans tonight.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't even explain how stoked i am for this, just mind blown.  Please spread the word guys and if you havent played you need to.

This is amazing news.

Has anyone played SR on XB1 yet? Are there controller latency issues like Halo CE port for xbox 360?

This is amazing news.

Has anyone played SR on XB1 yet? Are there controller latency issues like Halo CE port for xbox 360?

Not sure.. but it does feel weird to play with an xbox one controller compared to a 360. Game also looks darker, but it runs really well on the emulator compared to some other games. I have had some bad laggy servers, but last night I also played in a big game that had the best connection I've seen in a while.

Theres a lot of people here that want to play private matches that are kinda new. Would you and your locals be down to play again?

Theres a lot of people here that want to play private matches that are kinda new. Would you and your locals be down to play again?

I'll be playing. My buds probably won't.

If anyone wants to start playing 2v2s or anything hmu. Tag is Zuzu,  I have a few friends who are interested though we have to use Discord voice mainly