Teapot

Beach LAN 5.5 $1500 Invitational 12/10-12/16

I thought it was up? I could be mistaken.. I played on it this weekend for 14 hours straight. It has all the new maps too besides Immenent I believe. Love the visual timer, took a bit to get adjusted to the new, limited text. A few times I must have picked up ammo in a fight and thought I killed him instead. Would love to see visual scoreboard too on screen without pressing select.

Nope, only Beta v5 from back in April is available on the website. The changelog stops in April too: http://www.halo1final.com/NHE/

Just wanted to thank everyone that was my involved with this, especially Colonpee for hosting and @@CodyDragon for the support. I love casting this game and I had an awesome time. I hope anyone that was tuning in enjoyed the show.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just wanted to thank everyone that was my involved with this, especially Colonpee for hosting and @@CodyDragon for the support. I love casting this game and I had an awesome time. I hope anyone that was tuning in enjoyed the show.

You're casting is unparalleled in my opinion. It's like watching a documentary and hearing Morgan Freeman or David Attenborough. Your voice and style is just perfect for casting and you do a phenomenal job of opening the door for top players to sit down and help with analysis.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You're casting is unparalleled in my opinion. It's like watching a documentary and hearing Morgan Freeman or David Attenborough. Your voice and style is just perfect for casting and you do a phenomenal job of opening the door for top players to sit down and help with analysis.

Thanks man. That means a lot to me. And having some of the guys sit down with me so I can pick their brain was definitely one of my favorite parts of the job (Killer and Patch in particular).

• Upvote (+1) 1