Teapot

Beach LAN 5.5 $1500 Invitational 12/10-12/16

Thank you so much for making this thread man. Much appreciated.  I have the finalized card as well. We'll be doing it Tuesday night, Dec 13th.  Also, Jeenyus has confirmed he's coming, thank Christ, because the stream would be awful without him.

Here's the card for the 13th, in ascending order. Main event at the bottom. The following was Patch's email to me:

The commentators, Patch and Hard Way, will have a running prediction bet, where the loser will have a series of punishments. to be determined in person

jeenyus & ted vs wraith & sleeper
(losers have to jump in the ocean)

finny & scrub vs lwnstar & sin
(losers have to buy milkshakes for opponents and for the commentators)

cp & ted vs bsaw & hard way
(losers have to shotgun a beer, on cam if possible)

bsaw & c2 vs finny & scrub
(losers have to be subjected to an embarrassing interview on stream. mainly about their dicks)

bsaw & finny vs BRB & Pb
(loser has to chug a milwaukees best)

Snipy & wraith vs Jordy & BRB
(losers do 25 pushups)

jordy & pb vs Cp & shade
($100, between jordy and shade)

jordy & pb vs mighty & jownz
(winner gets $100 via weedmaps the GOAT sponsor) 

snipy & prime v jownz & jordy
(punishment to be decided before the series between contestants) 

pb & shade (nistic if he attends) vs jownz & mcdick
(losers do 30 push ups, jump into ocean and buy milkshakes for the winners)
  • Upvote (+1) 6

Thanks Teapot. 

The money that has been issued to us will be used in a varied way. Myself and Cp are still discussing it because we have conflicting views on it, as of now..

I want to set aside a certain amount and allow for "challenges" to be made. So if team X thinks they can beat team Y, they can challenge them and then play for, say, $100. This allows a set amount of people to potentially win money, unlike a tournament where certain teams know they will probably won't make the podium, so to speak, We could prob do 10 of those and use $500 to further offset costs for Cp. That's my idea at least, while he wants to take a hit and use the money for everyone. We will come to an agreement soon.

The grudge match idea came about pretty quickly and took a fair amount of discussion and contemplation, believe it or not. Mostly because I'm an idiot and lazy. Hard Way and myself will be doing the full commentary for the day of the Grudge Matches and all necessary info will be posted here and be available on the twitch page for Beach Lan.

BL 6 is completely open to anyone. Just ask myself, Teapot or Hard Way and we can accommodate you accordingly

If anyone has any questions, suggestions or requests, drop a line and let us know. We want to make this as enjoyable and open to the community as possible. Any info and input is vital so help us out

• Upvote (+1) 9

More Patch and Hard Way commentary? Sounds incredible, I can't wait. Really cool of Weedmaps for coming through again and helping out.

Also thanks to everyone who has had a hand in organizing this, really looking forward to tuning in.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Me and Bobby Blitz want a GM against Recruiter and Jownz

I think I mentioned it to some people, but Bobby doesn't arrive until Wednesday and i THINK Jordy leaves Wednesday. As you know better than anyone, the arrivals, departures and cross over are always an issue. I'm more than happy to fill in for Jordy tho.

lmk

More Patch and Hard Way commentary? Sounds incredible, I can't wait. Really cool of Weedmaps for coming through again and helping out.

Also thanks to everyone who has had a hand in organizing this, really looking forward to tuning in.

If i felt like braving the multi-quote button, I would have. 

We will try our best. I mainly just like hearing myself talk while having a soapbox to stand on and talk down to everyone which is, like, boner alert.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm fighting fookin t'ree times in one night?? Buncha fookin bums on this card is all that is.

@@Frosty + @@mediabrute

can someone from the meme team make up those fight card posters? We're getting pictures and stats/info for these grudge matches.

edit: I should add that this would require more effort/detail but I would compensate you guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Frosty + @@mediabrute

can someone from the meme team make up those fight card posters? We're getting pictures and stats/info for these grudge matches.

edit: I should add that this would require more effort/detail but I would compensate you guys.

@@mediabrute is 100% better than I am but if he can't do it I can see what I can do

@@mediabrute is 100% better than I am but if he can't do it I can see what I can do

Sounds good. We both tagged him here and I hit him up on twitter yesterday so it's up to him. Haven't heard anything so I would be more than fine to have you take a shot at it. I have to get you everything though or put you in touch with someone who has it cause we should be using their real pics and misc info.

I'll be talking with patch to get you that stuff. I'm stoked to hear some more Patch + Hard Way commentary.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sounds good. We both tagged him here and I hit him up on twitter yesterday so it's up to him. Haven't heard anything so I would be more than fine to have you take a shot at it. I have to get you everything though or put you in touch with someone who has it cause we should be using their real pics and misc info.

I'll be talking with patch to get you that stuff. I'm stoked to hear some more Patch + Hard Way commentary.

sorry guys been uber busy. when do you need this by? I can help if you can get me photos and whatever

sorry guys been uber busy. when do you need this by? I can help if you can get me photos and whatever

The main stream is Dec 13th. As for photos, I'm probably not the best guy to provide that. Hopefully Patch can be of more help there.

This is going to be a great event.  Stoked that there will be commentary and stream up.  

I'm taking Prime & snipy > jordy and jownz - any takers on a side bet?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is 2gre pretty much done with CE LANs? Seems like he hasn't shown up to one in a while. 

BL5.5 Fight Card. Predictions in BOLD. I'm not saying these are 100% right, but this whole event is rigged and I already know the outcome.

jeenyus & ted vs wraith & sleeper - I hope Wraith and Sleeper know how to swim
(losers have to jump in the ocean)

finny & scrub vs lwnstar & sin - @@Patch Stay @@Hard Way did you guys tell Sin and Lwnstar what kind of milkshakes you want yet?
(losers have to buy milkshakes for opponents and for the commentators)

cp & ted vs bsaw & hard way - Make sure you get your good side on camera Hard Way
(losers have to shotgun a beer, on cam if possible)

bsaw & c2 vs finny & scrub Poor Bonesaw, Cody throws the series so he can finally talk to someone about his dick.
(losers have to be subjected to an embarrassing interview on stream. mainly about their dicks)

bsaw & finny vs BRB & Pb - BR Baby anchors too hard, ends up chugging 6 Milwaukees BEAST
(loser has to chug a milwaukees best)

Snipy & wraith vs Jordy & BRB - Snipy is going to play harder than ever with THIS many push ups on the line. Can Wraith finish his leftovers?
(losers do 25 pushups)

jordy & pb vs Cp & shade - Shade wins just on principle of him kicking the shit out of me years ago. Can't wait to watch him.
($100, between jordy and shade)

jordy & pb vs mighty & jownz As long as Jownz doesn't miss his first pistol shot, ever, in history, it should be a quick 9-0 series.
(winner gets $100 via weedmaps the GOAT sponsor)

snipy & prime v jownz & jordy - Just don't make this more push ups, Snipy can only take so much. 
(punishment to be decided before the series between contestants)

pb & shade (nistic if he attends) vs jownz & mcdick - McDick nade jumps up from green ramp on damny only to be the 50th kill while Jownz sleeps in pit.
(losers do 30 push ups, jump into ocean and buy milkshakes for the winners)

With all these milkshakes on the line the real winner of this LAN is the Kooky Coconut.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So is 2gre pretty much done with CE LANs? Seems like he hasn't shown up to one in a while. 

Idk about done, just dormant for the time being.