Teapot

Beach LAN 5.5 $1500 Invitational 12/10-12/16

DA idk if I can even do 1 push-up. Also I'm commentating the series hardway is playing in with patch and will shotgun a beer every time Ted gets a killing spree.

• Upvote (+1) 1

DA idk if I can even do 1 push-up. Also I'm commentating the series hardway is playing in with patch and will shotgun a beer every time Ted gets a killing spree.

Unless Bonesaw goes off you're gonna be hammered.

So I didn't want to alarm anyone, but my leave form was just approved today...on the last working day before I'm supposed to fly out. And I thought getting leave approved was bad in Hawaii. Holy shit.

But anyways, I can FINALLY actually confirm that I will 100% be at this thing.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So I didn't want to alarm anyone, but my leave form was just approved today...on the last working day before I'm supposed to fly out. And I thought getting leave approved was bad in Hawaii. Holy shit.

lets go
  • Upvote (+1) 1

You're still soft as Eskimo kisses

Just want to bump this, everyones rolling in today. No eta on when jeenyus will have the stream up but I would assume within the next few hours. Everyone tune in and please retweet your blogs and follow your like buttons or whatever.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just want to bump this, everyones rolling in today. No eta on when jeenyus will have the stream up but I would assume within the next few hours. Everyone tune in and please retweet your blogs and follow your like buttons or whatever.

Tell him to hurry up. It's only so much halo 5 I can watch to kill time

Apparently Patch and Legend lost a game last night to Jownz and someone else. I didn't catch it though. Good looks @ for clipping that stick. If anyone else can make clips that'd be awesome.

Here is the fight card for the event, which is updated in the OP. Commentary should be up by Wednesday the latest. Major props to @@Laatsch for creating these. FCW3WrP.jpg0ADxXE0.jpg

I heard there was some heat between Finny and Sin from the previous BL, so I'm really looking forward to that match up. Can Finny handle the self proclaimed 3rd best player at the LAN?

Apparently Patch and Legend lost a game last night to Jownz and someone else. I didn't catch it though. Good looks @ for clipping that stick. If anyone else can make clips that'd be awesome.

Here is the fight card for the event, which is updated in the OP. Commentary should be up by Wednesday the latest. Major props to @@Laatsch for creating these. FCW3WrP.jpg0ADxXE0.jpg

The other player was Prime. Prime and Jownz took 3/8 from Patch and Legend last night.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey @@Hard Way, what kinda beer is being shotgunned?  Are you prepared? 

I think just some sort of generic cheap light beer. Would have been the nice to see the opposite and have someone chug a dogfish head 90minute IPA.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey @@Hard Way, what kinda beer is being shotgunned? Are you prepared?

Honestly idk. Probably a skunked out PBR that's been sitting in the sun for 3 days.

Make sure to watch today's rebroadcasts. Finally got some commentary going tonight!

Are you guys starting the grudge matches today?

You're killing it on the commentary as usual. Love hearing some of the others sit down and talk with you for a bit, or even better listening to mother goose aka McDick tell stories near the mic. He stories were hilarious at BL5 and I'm not sure if they were supposed to get picked up on the mic but they did and were awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Are you guys starting the grudge matches today?

You're killing it on the commentary as usual. Love hearing some of the others sit down and talk with you for a bit, or even better listening to mother goose aka McDick tell stories near the mic. He stories were hilarious at BL5 and I'm not sure if they were supposed to get picked up on the mic but they did and were awesome.

Thank you! Yeah we're doing the GM's later today.

Here's some of the casting I did for this LAN last night: https://www.twitch.tv/beachlan/v/107128466

Skip to 19 minutes

• Upvote (+1) 1

I see that they are using a version of NHE that is newer than the one used for Beach LAN 5. Does anyone know when this updated version will be made available on Halo1final.com?

I see that they are using a version of NHE that is newer than the one used for Beach LAN 5. Does anyone know when this updated version will be made available on Halo1final.com?

I thought it was up? I could be mistaken.. I played on it this weekend for 14 hours straight. It has all the new maps too besides Immenent I believe. Love the visual timer, took a bit to get adjusted to the new, limited text. A few times I must have picked up ammo in a fight and thought I killed him instead. Would love to see visual scoreboard too on screen without pressing select.

• Upvote (+1) 2