Sign in to follow this  
Swick

Hype eSports | Building a Team

HYPE eSports Building a Team

What's up everyone. We are building a team for the next season of HCS. We are looking for dedicated players that want to join the team and start practicing hard. We want to get majority of the kinks figured out and get in on some of these online 4v4 events to get some practice. 

We are looking for players with:

• Strong communication skills - must be able to communicate with teammates and use small talk. Communication is the key
  • Great attitude -  its hard to mesh as a team if players attitudes either clash or bring each other down. Having a positive attitude when building a team is important. Plus we wanna have a good time while gaming.
  • Competitive Mindset - that hunger to win and want to improve. Wanting to grind with teammates and figure out the best strategy for our team to win each map. The determination to always know that you can improve and become a better player.
  • Motivated -  We want players that wanna get online and wanna compete. We can't make you be there, but know that you will try harder and put in more effort if you really wanna be apart of our team.
  • Open Minded -  As a team its going to take some time to figure out what works for us. We will have our ups and downs and you will need an open mind to be able to overcome and adapt to this new style. 
  • **Funding** - Right now we are representing a company with this team. There will be certain items that this company covers for us, but we want to be straight forward from the beginning. Travel expenses is tough, so have that in your mind already that you will have to cover that yourself. Majority of everything else will most likely be taken care of. 

If this is something you wanna try, run some games with our team captain and see how things feel. Reply with your gamertag and we will add you. 

Here is our practice schedule:

We are a West Coast based team, but doesn't limit us from picking up East Coast players. Just know that most of our times will be later for you. 

Monday: 6 p.m. - 11 p.m. (PST)

Tuesday: 6 p.m. - 11 p.m. (PST)

Wednesday: 6 p.m. - 11 p.m. (PST)

Thursday: Open except  5 p.m.- 11 p.m. PST

Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Any time in there)

Saturday: Same as Friday

Sunday: Same as Friday

I am interested in playing for your team. Message me back if interested.

GT: Tango Down2016

have been wanting to get more serious about a team as I just went to my first event. Really want to start putting in meaningful time into the game. Been playing Halo all my life, very dedicated and experienced in game. Hype is what I'm all about!

GT: Nader Hader 

Whats up everyone, We will be adding everyone and on tonight. 

Practice should be starting around 9pm PST for a couple hours. 

Whats up everyone, We will be adding everyone and on tonight. 

Practice should be starting around 9pm PST for a couple hours. 

Is this the same Hype org that sponsored the Evolve team that won the Evolve World Championship?

Add GT: SpoperioR HCSdan

I'm very active and very talented... I also have a friend that would be interested.. Keep in touch.

So no practice last night?

Sorry our captain got called into work that night. We will be starting up next week. Grinding off and on over the weekend just not sure of the times.

Is this the same Hype org that sponsored the Evolve team that won the Evolve World Championship?

No we are not, but we are the original. 

Add GT: SpoperioR HCS

I'm very active and very talented... I also have a friend that would be interested.. Keep in touch.

WE will add you.

Soonest i could be on is tomorrow morning, But i am pretty sure my teammate ll3uddha, will be on tonight.

StarStruckin:

• Talented Player
  • Event Experience placed top 48 multiple times.
  • Constructive criticism is the key to success. 
  • Selfless player, Team work over everything.
  • Great person with extreme work ethic. 

HYPE eSports Building a Team

What's up everyone. We are building a team for the next season of HCS. We are looking for dedicated players that want to join the team and start practicing hard. We want to get majority of the kinks figured out and get in on some of these online 4v4 events to get some practice.

We are looking for players with:

• Strong communication skills - must be able to communicate with teammates and use small talk. Communication is the key
  • Great attitude - its hard to mesh as a team if players attitudes either clash or bring each other down. Having a positive attitude when building a team is important. Plus we wanna have a good time while gaming.
  • Competitive Mindset - that hunger to win and want to improve. Wanting to grind with teammates and figure out the best strategy for our team to win each map. The determination to always know that you can improve and become a better player.
  • Motivated - We want players that wanna get online and wanna compete. We can't make you be there, but know that you will try harder and put in more effort if you really wanna be apart of our team.
  • Open Minded - As a team its going to take some time to figure out what works for us. We will have our ups and downs and you will need an open mind to be able to overcome and adapt to this new style.
  • **Funding** - Right now we are representing a company with this team. There will be certain items that this company covers for us, but we want to be straight forward from the beginning. Travel expenses is tough, so have that in your mind already that you will have to cover that yourself. Majority of everything else will most likely be taken care of.
If this is something you wanna try, run some games with our team captain and see how things feel. Reply with your gamertag and we will add you.

Here is our practice schedule:

We are a West Coast based team, but doesn't limit us from picking up East Coast players. Just know that most of our times will be later for you.

Monday: 6 p.m. - 11 p.m. (PST)

Tuesday: 6 p.m. - 11 p.m. (PST)

Wednesday: 6 p.m. - 11 p.m. (PST)

Thursday: Open except 5 p.m.- 11 p.m. PST

Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Any time in there)

Saturday: Same as Friday

Sunday: Same as Friday

GT: IsoBATMAN several tournament event exp, am a well known online warrior making the sweat. Rank 2300+ Onyx in everything just started grinding again.