Sign in to follow this  
Squeak

Asymmetrical map possibility in V5

Ghost said in the Back2Basics stream that they might possibly add an asymmetrical map into v5. If they do, what map would you like to add in + the gametype for the map, and what map would you remove from the current lineup?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want an asymmetrical map with a boat.

If only there was such a thing....

• Upvote (+1) 2

I want an asymmetrical map with a boat.

If only there was such a thing....

That would actually be pretty sweet.

If we cant get some kind of C shaped asym map with boat (and possible a 2nd boat in the background) then that would be cool as well, we should have alot more than one asym. I just dont get how people can like syms more, anyways,

Landfall

Atlas

Orion (though id like something with more asym qualities)

Memento (dont give a shit if nobody else likes it, I think its awesome)

Abandon for a 2nd gametype

If we cant get some kind of C shaped asym map with boat (and possible a 2nd boat in the background) then that would be cool as well, we should have alot more than one asym. I just dont get how people can like syms more, anyways,

Landfall

Atlas

I love Memento :) we need to step away from SaloT's maps he already has 3 maps in TT. Ghost needs to look at other forgers.

I THINK THEY SHOULD BRING BACK LOCUST FLAG BUT MAKE IT SO THAT FLAG DOESNT HAVE TO BE HOME TO SCORE.

AS FOR ASYMMETRICAL MAPS THEY SHOULD TRY AND START SECTIONING OFF BTB MAPS AND TRY AND WORK WITH SOMETHING.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS MY CAPS LOCK BROKE):

I THINK THEY SHOULD BRING BACK LOCUST FLAG BUT MAKE IT SO THAT FLAG DOESNT HAVE TO BE HOME TO SCORE.

AS FOR ASYMMETRICAL MAPS THEY SHOULD TRY AND START SECTIONING OFF BTB MAPS AND TRY AND WORK WITH SOMETHING.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS MY CAPS LOCK BROKE):

Locust you mean Lotus? If so, that map is bad.

I love Memento :) we need to step away from SaloT's maps he already has 3 maps in TT. Ghost needs to look at other forgers.

Theres other forgers?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Landfall

Atlas

I haven´t played Atlas and I´m not that big of a fan of Memento, but I totally agree with you on the asym map topic. Forged Landfall is great and the games we played on orion where also a refreshing experience!

I don´t know why some people call Abandon Slayer bad, I think it´s the best Slayer map in V4!

Asym maps have just more variety and depth to them (especially more than dispatch and station 9 even if those aren´t slayer maps).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Landfall, Orion and Vertigo are the most likely.

They dont have any boats though.

No, not Edifice. 

Someone had to say it.

DiD I SaY eDiFiCe? NoPE

Edifice was formally dropped because of logical reasons, and not random sayings like "it just isn't competitive". I won't argue over it anywho, people honestly never said it straight to my face because of fear I believe or they thought I wouldn't listen. Edifice currently has too much dance floor and is hindered by Sprint.

DiD I SaY eDiFiCe? NoPE

Edifice was formally dropped because of logical reasons, and not random sayings like "it just isn't competitive". I won't argue over it anywho, people honestly never said it straight to my face because of fear I believe or they thought I wouldn't listen. Edifice currently has too much dance floor and is hindered by Sprint.

In that case, your post was very vague ;)

I wouldn't be too hopefuly about Orion mate, I think I've pissed Ghost off a wee bit. :o

Oh crap, I forgot you made that haha... smooth moves <3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Landfall

Atlas

i think you're missing a map.... ;)