Sign in to follow this  
RRolandX

Did AGL Seattle get canceled?

I saw when they released all the locations at the beginning of the year that seattle was one of them. Last time seattle had a tourny was MLG Seattle 05. So i havnt heard anything about it since. Did it get canceled? And if so, does anyone know why?

They changed a lot from that video. He said there was going to be divisions and like Miami and other stuff. Plans have been changed.

AGL said that mostly all tournaments will be a Knoxville, TN.  Brad just recently said there might be a Michigan event.  There will also be a California event once the venue is finally finished out there.  Also, the destination isn't confirmed yet for the AGL/UMG Co-Tournament: FPS Fest.

Personally I'd love to see a Seattle event that could pull in more 343i staff.  Would be great to see.

I saw when they released all the locations at the beginning of the year that seattle was one of them. Last time seattle had a tourny was MLG Seattle 05. So i havnt heard anything about it since. Did it get canceled? And if so, does anyone know why?

Pretty sure the plans for the venue @ Seattle fell through.