Sign in to follow this  
RxLiabLe

TO2 looking for 2

Looking for two players to run some games with. 23/24 years old. We work/have school, but we can play most days from 7-8 PM EST to whenever. 

If things go well, we want to start practicing and get into some tournaments/events for next season.

Send one of us a message on XBL if you're interested. 

GTs: RxLiabLe and Ronin dV

Ronin went to OC this year and made it to championship Sunday. His team placed Top 8 for the AM teams, and 13th overall at the event

Also, we prefer to use discord 

Hey hey. I'm not a to2, just by myself.

Lemme know if you wanna run games though. I'm usually on 5-11 PST so the time frame works for me. Definitely down for tournaments etc. I'll message you guys when I'm home later on Xbox.

Xi ballz plz ix

Looking for two players to run some games with. 23/24 years old. We work/have school, but we can play most days from 7-8 PM EST to whenever.

If things go well, we want to start practicing and get into some tournaments/events for next season.

Send one of us a message on XBL if you're interested.

GTs: RxLiabLe and Ronin dV

Ronin went to OC this year and made it to championship Sunday. His team placed Top 8 for the AM teams, and 13th overall at the event

Also, we prefer to use discord

add StarStruckin, Faint Fives are possible looking for 2 serious players. would love to run games, both placed top 32 in h3 Faint has placed top 20.