that halo guy

Weekly Gamebattle FFA Customs Nights?

Hey guys.This is one idea I hope become maybe a regular/re-occuring thing for beyond as well and i have posted this on waypoint as well in general discussions ,but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing some Gamebattle FFA customs once or a few times every week with me in customs.Gamebattles come from Halo 3 and in Halo 5 for Gamebattles we have BR and Magnum starts(like the team beyond ffa tourneys and I believe there are no powerups and power weapons if i remember correctly) and max player cap is 8 players but 6 will suffice too.If people are interested I am thinking of streaming it too and maybe post a match or two here on waypoint, on my youtube channel and on team beyond.Anyone here who might be interested?

• Upvote (+1) 1

absolutely

ok nice. whats your gt? strange that i did not get an notification that you responded(or i just missed it).So far you plus me and 2 more guys are up for it and that makes us a total of 4 people.I will try to get 2 or 4 more and suggest a date when possible

absolutely

feel free to post your gt here or msg me on xbox:

Add me on xbox

GT: xCiri

added you.my gt is: awakeningrager1. 2 more or 4 players more may be needed.I may try to post this topic in the xbox club titled" halo customs" to get more players.Am aiming for a date tomorrow around 6pm est

Add us: 

GT: Svvick

GT: ll3uddha

added.we had a GB lobby yesterday even though we were only 5 players with a mix of swedish n english players and we still had fun.We started around 4pm est-4.30 pm est.Next one may be on a during the week or on a wknd like next saturday around 4pm est as well so Il try to post it in this topic next week/wknd but dont want to bump this topic so i may make a post on the xbox activity feed or people can just msg me