LimeSoda

Players in Wisconsin

How's it going all?

I'm from Mosinee (near Wausau) but go to school at UW - Stout (in menomonie).

I'm a skilled player who would love to get together with locals or anywhere in wisconsin for tournaments. 

I'm in Iowa but planning on going to every Local/LAN I can in surrounding states including WI. GT is Zeezbruh GG send me a message.

Nice, I work in Appleton, live nearby. Probably can't LAN, but it would be nice to play online with some people in my area. Send me an invite. GT: jtc00ky 

Hello friends, I also live in Wisconsin looking for any Halo 5/MCC players to run some games with anytime. My gamertag is Fractured

Hey! If anyone would ever be interested in learning H1 2v2s, I would like to get together and setup some future LANS. I live around the MKE area. I know very little of H1 and never got the chance to play it competitively during its' glory days. I've competed in H3 MLG events(under a different name) and have a very competitive mind-set to shooters. Trying to learn and trying to have some classic halo fun.

Hey! If anyone would ever be interested in learning H1 2v2s, I would like to get together and setup some future LANS. I live around the MKE area. I know very little of H1 and never got the chance to play it competitively during its' glory days. I've competed in H3 MLG events(under a different name) and have a very competitive mind-set to shooters. Trying to learn and trying to have some classic halo fun.

I'm in the Green Bay area and there are a few players here that would LAN H1.  One of the 4 players moved to Milwaukee a year ago so we don't LAN anymore.  There is a Wisconsin Halo group on Facebook.  Join there and post that you're interested in LANing H1 in the Milwaukee area.  There are a few players that may be interested.  I'm up for H1, but just tired of not being able to get any games going over the past few years.