LimeSoda

Players in Wisconsin

I live in Madison, WI. Looking for players to lan with as well as potentially drive to a event with as I don't have a car but plenty of coin. 

Tournaments I want to drive to:

- Iron Gaming Halo 2 Classic, Dec 12th-14th (Columbus, Ohio)

- UGC Halo 2 Classic, Jan 2-4th (St. Louis, Missouri)

If your interested hit me here are my contacts:

XBL GT: TWITCHtv VAValo

Facebook: www.facebook.com/VAValoGaming

YOO whats up? I currently live in Menomonie but grew up in Sturgeon Bay. Been playing halo since the first one came out but didn't really try competitively till H2 because I was so young. (I'm 21 now)

Would like to possibly lan and possibly go to close events if there are any.

GT:SpazzGod

Twitter @spazzmanspiff

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's up everyone I just moved to Green Bay, Wi and I was looking for local ppl that wanna play halo LAN or even online. I'm gonna be playing a lot of the new MCC so I'm looking to start competing again. If your interested in playing message my gamer tag - colin James iii or my twitter @colinjamesiii

YOO whats up? I currently live in Menomonie but grew up in Sturgeon Bay. Been playing halo since the first one came out but didn't really try competitively till H2 because I was so young. (I'm 21 now)

Would like to possibly lan and possibly go to close events if there are any.

GT:SpazzGod

Twitter @spazzmanspiff

GGs today make sure to add me 

What's up everyone I just moved to Green Bay, Wi and I was looking for local ppl that wanna play halo LAN or even online. I'm gonna be playing a lot of the new MCC so I'm looking to start competing again. If your interested in playing message my gamer tag - colin James iii or my twitter @@Colinjamesiii

@@uwdanman lives there

Good games, by the way. Thanks for putting up with a novice like me in CE 

@@LimeSoda good games youself.  I'll continue playing H1 customs as MM isn't working and welcome all to join.

@@Colinjamesiii welcome to Green Bay.  Head over to Facebook to join the Wisconsin Halo League group for a more active discussion of WI Halo customs.  There is also a local tournament planned for Nov 22nd that is being moved to December 6th (due to current game issues).  Teams are still forming but it would give you a chance to play with some WI players.

Hello WI peeps! Wow didn't realize there would be players near me. I'm from Appleton. Didn't pick up MCC yet but will be soon. Only game I got for xbox1 is Destiny at the moment. GT is -  I NamasteShiva

Add me if you like.  

Hey everyone my name is Kyle Rovinski and I go to Whitewater. I see there are already a number of you who do, add me ROVLN on Xbox one.

I am looking to lan and do tournaments, I would like to start with the sunday ESL tournamenrs. They are free and full of practice. And then eventually do real tournies. Anyone in whitewater wanna play mm with me tonight?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey everyone my name is Kyle Rovinski and I go to Whitewater. I see there are already a number of you who do, add me ROVLN on Xbox one.

I am looking to lan and do tournaments, I would like to start with the sunday ESL tournamenrs. They are free and full of practice. And then eventually do real tournies. Anyone in whitewater wanna play mm with me tonight?

I'll play a bit tonight but I have a final tomorrow. And over Christmas break im going to my mom's where there's no Internet unfortunately 

@@LimeSoda @@Namaste @@Yearz @@Colinjamesiii @@SpazzGod @@Valo @@AnTiX Z @@AustyMayne @@Bigbanggalaxy @@aPK @@Dexterous @iownly4shot 

Check out Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/343333889059085/

Large group of players in Wisconsin forming a Wisconsin Halo League season coming up in January.  Connect with other WI players in an upcoming draft style season event.  Currently about 16 players signed up.  There are also some LANs in the works.

@@LimeSoda @@Namaste @@Yearz @@Colinjamesiii @@SpazzGod @@Valo @@AnTiX Z @@AustyMayne @@Bigbanggalaxy @@aPK @@Dexterous @iownly4shot 

Check out Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/343333889059085/

Large group of players in Wisconsin forming a Wisconsin Halo League season coming up in January.  Connect with other WI players in an upcoming draft style season event.  Currently about 16 players signed up.  There are also some LANs in the works.

Is the group closed now?

Is the group closed now?

Don't think so, still open.  Some people just create an alt account (say your gamertage) and post on that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't think so, still open.  Some people just create an alt account (say your gamertage) and post on that.

Ah okay, I might do that then

Glad to see a thread like this.

Brings me back to a similar but far more popular thread during the mlg forum days.

From the milwaukee area and always looking to lan if it's somewhat close.

Msg or add me @ frozen shot if you're looking to run some customs, mm, or even organizing a lan of some sort.

--Apologize for the mobile neg rep Colin