LimeSoda

Players in Wisconsin

Do you know who runs the Wisconsin Halo Facebook group?

No, I don't even know if they're active still

No, I don't even know if they're active still

Yeah I don't think it is because I still haven't been accepted. I was thinking about making one but don't know a lot of people who play from Wisconsin.

I'm in the WI Halo Facebook group (search for Wisconsin Halo League).  I'll see about who's an admin for getting to your request.  The Facebook group is active.  There's a bunch from the Green Bay/Fox Valley area, a lot from Milwaukee and Madison area.  At the moment there is a LAN being planned for Madison area after MCC drops though it may be limited in size.  Its a good place to find others in your area, or ask about other players in your area.  I'm currently in the Green Bay area and am always looking for Halo 1 players.  There's a small group of 4 people that would like to LAN Halo 1, but our schedules haven't jived lately.

Yeah I don't think it is because I still haven't been accepted. I was thinking about making one but don't know a lot of people who play from Wisconsin.

PM me your facebook ID and I'll invite you.  Same for anyone else having problems.

Hi Guys, just made an account so I could post to this forum. I live in Eau Calire for school, but am originally from Appleton. Always looking for Lans and dont mind traveling around WI. Ill be hosting alot of MCC Lans with my three roomates often so if you are ever in EC come game.

Hi Guys, just made an account so I could post to this forum. I live in Eau Calire for school, but am originally from Appleton. Always looking for Lans and dont mind traveling around WI. Ill be hosting alot of MCC Lans with my three roomates often so if you are ever in EC come game.

Join/post on the Wisconsin Halo League group on Facebook.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/343333889059085/  There may be some players from the Eau Claire area looking to party up. There are sometimes organized LANs in the Green Bay/Madison/Milwaukee area posted.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Add: AnTiX Z for customs when MCC comes out. Ill mainly be playing Halo 2, Halo CE and H2A.

Edit: Already have u added
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Add me for halo 1 2v2 customs.  Interested in playing competitive matches or helping others play the game.

uwdanman

Add me for halo 1 2v2 customs.  Interested in playing competitive matches or helping others play the game.

uwdanman

I have no idea how to play CE competitively but I want to learn come MCC 

I have no idea how to play CE competitively but I want to learn come MCC 

Same here. Ive only played Halo CE a handful of times. I would rather play CE over Halo 3 and Halo 4, but ill mainly be on Halo 2.