LimeSoda

Players in Wisconsin

Curious as to what part of Wisconsin you live in?

I go to school in Madison but live in Franklin (15-20 minutes southwest of Milwaukee).

I go to school in Madison but live in Franklin (15-20 minutes southwest of Milwaukee).

Nice, my brother goes to Madison too. I live just barely outside of Milwaukee

Nice, my brother goes to Madison too. I live just barely outside of Milwaukee

LAN?!?!

It's actually kind of crazy that I've played against your high school in soccer before. Assuming you went to the public school there and there's only one (I live in Wauwatosa and there is 2)

Yelllo. Im from East Troy. Started out on Halo 2 (best game) and play halo 4 every once in a while. Cyren and I played a ton of halo 2 together and have been on multiple teams together in the past. Send me a F/R at AntiX Z with a message saying wisco.

Cant wait for H2 anniversary!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yelllo. Im from East Troy. Started out on Halo 2 (best game) and play halo 4 every once in a while. Cyren and I played a ton of halo 2 together and have been on multiple teams together in the past. Send me a F/R at AntiX Z with a message saying wisco.

Cant wait for H2 anniversary!

I will definitely add you! 

APK might be under 20.

You live in WI?

Yeah, I find it really hard to get people to play with in my area. It's all LoL.

Yeah, I find it really hard to get people to play with in my area. It's all LoL.

What part of WI ?

Appleton, right in the middle of the Fox Valley.

Nice. I have family in Kakuna.. Supposedly near Appleton, not too familiar with the area

Nice. I have family in Kakuna.. Supposedly near Appleton, not too familiar with the area

Yeah it's about 15 minutes from my area. It's actually really nice up here, not crowded but not backwood hick area either lol

Hey all my Wisconsinites. From West Bend, near Milwaukee. Add my Gt: iOwnly4Shot. It would be nice to get a group of local guys together for sum LANS. 

Hey all my Wisconsinites. From West Bend, near Milwaukee. Add my Gt: iOwnly4Shot. It would be nice to get a group of local guys together for sum LANS. 

I'll add you on XBL right now

Welcome to Beyond btw

Assuming that there will be system link in Halo MCC we should get a decent size LAN together. I have a bunch of buddies that will be buying xbox ones just for this game. So I know of a few people that would be game.

Assuming that there will be system link in Halo MCC we should get a decent size LAN together. I have a bunch of buddies that will be buying xbox ones just for this game. So I know of a few people that would be game.

That'd be cool for sure