ske7ch

ske7ch, reporting for duty

Welcome! Looking forward to the things you will do to improve the HCS

...And improve the fans relationship with 343 which im sure you can tell is a little strained right now. You've been killin' it so far so thanks for stopping by!
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Hello.

You should know that those of us who remain incredibly disappointed with the way The Master Chief Collection has turned out have felt ignored and quite frankly insulted by other members of 343 Industries, notably Frank O'Connor, Andy Dudynsky, Dan Ayoub, and Bonnie Ross.

I'll join with the rest of Team Beyond in giving you the benefit of the doubt, but after all that has transpired, not just with 343 but with another company too, we will be watching you with great scrutiny.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey just wanted to say hi and thanks to everyone who's recommended and pointed me here to Team Beyond. Took me a little bit to make my way here but I made it and look forward to adding Team Beyond to my community rotation.  If anyone plans on stopping by HCS in Vegas this weekend come find me and say hi!  

Welcome @@ske7ch and nice to see you here!!

Hey just wanted to say hi and thanks to everyone who's recommended and pointed me here to Team Beyond. Took me a little bit to make my way here but I made it and look forward to adding Team Beyond to my community rotation.  If anyone plans on stopping by HCS in Vegas this weekend come find me and say hi!  

welcome sketch i was one of those who recommended you to stop by on team beyond via twitter/waypoint.I also posted this on waypoint in the forum where you introduced yourself, but in case you want to refresh your memory of what kind of feedback i offered,here is a list of suggestions to the topic here on beyond for features and playlists missing from halo 5,update different playlist and whatnot for halo 5 n launch playlists for halo 6.If you have passed this along to the team or have not I recommend it asap and that would be great.here's the feedback link: http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/14569-halo-5halo-6-launch-playlist-ideassocialrankedcompetitive/