Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Tom Brady could pick her and @@MarkyVersace would still hate the pick because she sucks

I dont even know who she is but i hope typing more than 5 words didnt strain your brain too hard.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I dont even know who she is but i hope typing more than 5 words didnt strain your brain too hard.

Two days worth of posting in one post

Obama deported 2.5 million immigrants, more than any other president in history. Bill Clinton went so far as to deny thousands of immigrants welfare -- even food stamps -- even though many of the immigrants were legal. Why are we supposed to pretend this never happened? Why are we supposed to narrow our focus onto Trump's wall and act hysterical instead of being honest about the political realities that led to this moment?

Obama deported 2.5 million immigrants, more than any other president in history. Bill Clinton went so far as to deny thousands of immigrants welfare -- even food stamps -- even though many of the immigrants were legal. Why are we supposed to pretend this never happened? Why are we supposed to narrow our focus onto Trump's wall and act hysterical instead of being honest about the political realities that led to this moment?

It's easier to protest and receive a paycheck

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know where this idea comes from that left-leaning people are in favor of the idea of a bunch of undocumented aliens running around the country. They're not. 

What they're not in favor of is a stupid fuck-ass wall that costs way more than it's worth and paints a r*tarded view of America and Americans. They also hate Trump's race pandering. 

Hillary and Obama were in favor of a wall.  Interesting how quickly ones opinion changes when they don't get their way.

I've yet to see race pandering from Trump.  Obama was the biggest culprit of that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hillary and Obama were in favor of a wall. Interesting how quickly ones opinion changes when they don't get their way.

I've yet to see race pandering from Trump. Obama was the biggest culprit of that.

when was this? Serious question

when was this? Serious question

Hillary was in favor of "fencing", but not a full fledged concrete wall that would make the average republican man cream their pants.

I can't find anything about Obama being in support of that so just classic rick talking out of his own ass.

The progressive left never lets a good crisis go to waste, nor do they allow a good agenda not to be pushed. Even if they need to be creative in concocting a message, they will do it. The concept of “white privilege” is one of the most creative schemes they’ve ever dreamed up and pulled out of their bag of tricks in an effort to divide the races... Progressives have singled out white privilege as a way to unfairly target white people and further their agenda to exacerbate racial discord. 

Last time I checked, we all bleed red... and didn't choose the color of our skin at birth. So can we get back to reality and stop making everything about race?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The progressive left never lets a good crisis go to waste, nor do they allow a good agenda not to be pushed. Even if they need to be creative in concocting a message, they will do it. The concept of “white privilege” is one of the most creative schemes they’ve ever dreamed up and pulled out of their bag of tricks in an effort to divide the races... Progressives have singled out white privilege as a way to unfairly target white people and further their agenda to exacerbate racial discord. 

Last time I checked, we all bleed red... and didn't choose the color of our skin at birth. So can we get back to reality and stop making everything about race?

Could you stop posting unoriginal thoughts as your own without quoting the actual source please?? It is fucking frustrating. 

That's literally a word for word post from someone else you are trying to pass off as your own and you've  done it more than once in here. If you want to talk about those things quote it, and share your feelings, but don't be a plagiarizing asshole. 

No way to actually have a discussion with you when you don't have an original thought on the subject. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't know where this idea comes from that left-leaning people are in favor of the idea of a bunch of undocumented aliens running around the country. They're not. 

What they're not in favor of is a stupid fuck-ass wall that costs way more than it's worth and paints a r*tarded view of America and Americans. They also hate Trump's race pandering. 

This is what bugs me. 

A democrat lead government has been tightening our borders and improving vetting processes (that are already some of the most complex in the world) and for some reason the right thinks that left leaning people are just opening the border up completely to let anyone through the door. 

Our problem with the wall is based on wanting to let illegal immigrants in and not on the idea that it is utterly stupid, expensive, and ineffective. 

Immigration is an issue that needs to consistently be looked into, but out right banning people with no legitimate reason IS a problem and it is a mistake the US has made in the past. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

My favorite thing about it is that the ultimate solution to fixing illegal immigration (read: Mexicans) is to actually help build Mexico up into a better place to live. 

But don't tell that to Bootstraps McGee. 

Remember, boys, Obama race-baited by being born black. 

If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.

Hey terrorist organization wanna come to the white house?

Hey clock boy and your family of known public agitators, wanna come to the white house?

Hey country that seems to do nothing but breed terrorism, want some cash?

Hey country that's not my own, if you vote to leave a multi-country union headed by an unelected tyrant you are racist

Hey my own country, if you don't vote for the successor of my choice, i will consider it as an insult and racist.

Hey people helping out after a natural disaster while i play golf, make sure to not be racist during your efforts.

Not the mention anything involving police in the past few years.

None of that contributed to people saying these things though. it's definitely about the color of his skin. LOL

• Upvote (+1) 1

My favorite thing about it is that the ultimate solution to fixing illegal immigration (read: Mexicans) is to actually help build Mexico up into a better place to live.

Havent we been doing that for years with foreign aid?

Could you stop posting unoriginal thoughts as your own without quoting the actual source please?? It is fucking frustrating. 

That's literally a word for word post from someone else you are trying to pass off as your own and you've  done it more than once in here. If you want to talk about those things quote it, and share your feelings, but don't be a plagiarizing asshole. 

No way to actually have a discussion with you when you don't have an original thought on the subject. 

prove it you fucking pussy 

lol you compared dylan roof to radical islamic terrorists 

• Downvote (-1) 2

If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.

Hey terrorist organization wanna come to the white house?

Hey clock boy and your family of known public agitators, wanna come to the white house?

Hey country that seems to do nothing but breed terrorism, want some cash?

Hey country that's not my own, if you vote to leave a multi-country union headed by an unelected tyrant you are racist

Hey my own country, if you don't vote for the successor of my choice, i will consider it as an insult and racist.

Hey people helping out after a natural disaster while i play golf, make sure to not be racist during your efforts.

Not the mention anything involving police in the past few years.

None of that contributed to people saying these things though. it's definitely about the color of his skin. LOL

Dont forget about his love for the BLM and bashing police officers.

This is what bugs me. 

A democrat lead government has been tightening our borders and improving vetting processes (that are already some of the most complex in the world) and for some reason the right thinks that left leaning people are just opening the border up completely to let anyone through the door. 

Our problem with the wall is based on wanting to let illegal immigrants in and not on the idea that it is utterly stupid, expensive, and ineffective. 

Immigration is an issue that needs to consistently be looked into, but out right banning people with no legitimate reason IS a problem and it is a mistake the US has made in the past. 

I actually agree with what damn near everything you said. Yes the vetting and immigration process here was frustrating as hell. I'll respectfully disagree with the wall being ineffective. I guess you don't know until you try, but several walled borders have proven to be super effective.

I'll actually agree with you here. The people that are actually capable of getting here legally or illegally could probably do a world of good to make their own country a lot better. I actually watched an interesting video by some guy before, putting some actual numbers on how ineffective our efforts are to help others. I'll try to find it.