Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Religion is the origin of fake news.

Religion is dumb. There is zero need for religion. You practice whatever faith you want and keep it to the privacy of yourself.

Churches and worship centers only exist to let people confirm themselves infront of others.

so the guy who shot up the mosque in canada was a white nationalist trump supporter. maybe we should be vetting and deporting the christians who come into our country too?

Religion is the origin of fake news.

ahhhhh so many things I'd love to say in response to this but I won't 

so the guy who shot up the mosque in canada was a white nationalist trump supporter. maybe we should be vetting and deporting the christians who come into our country too?

Yep, Liberalism is definitely a mental disorder.

I take that back, GFH is just dumb as fuck.  

I like it when people pretend Christian fanaticism and Islamic fanaticism are even remotely in the same league.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't think he did did it in the name of Christianity but Anders Breivik did in 2011

so you're comparing one mass killing back in 2011 with literally thousands of muslim mass killings throughout the world in just the past couple years to asert that the borders need to be shut down to Christians too.  awesome.

I'm starting to believe that your problem isn't being a communist, its actually the fact that you're just horrible at...   thinking.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I like it when people pretend Christian fanaticism and Islamic fanaticism are even remotely in the same league.

you're right. christian fanaticism is much more prevalent in the US today

so you're comparing one mass killing back in 2011 with literally thousands of muslim mass killings throughout the world in just the past couple years to asert that the borders need to be shut down for christians too.  awesome.

I'm starting to believe that your problem isn't being a communist, its actually the fact that you're just horrible at...   thinking.

yes. all christians need be held accountable for the violent acts committed in the name of their religion and until they can prove their innocence and loyalty to the US they should not be able to enter

Would you name an attack in the last 400 days ("US today") in the name of Christianity on U.S soil?

It attacks the growth and development of civilizations by pretending there's a sky daddy and following some fucked up rules that people pick and choose on i.e. Being gay is a sin however you're probably wearing a tshirt that has 2 cloths mixed which is just as bad according to the Bible but who cares amirite

and we still let christians into this country. smh

Do you actually subscribe to the shit that comes outta your mouth? or are you just a bottom feeder, scum troll with a winter temp IQ level?

Do you actually subscribe to the shit that comes outta your mouth? or are you just a bottom feeder, scum troll with a winter temp IQ level?

look im not saying all christians are terrorists but if we let one in we'll have to let them all in including the terrorist ones. idk about you but I'm not willing to risk more american lives just to be politically correct. 

2015 there was the planned parenthood shooting. 

The media just doesn't like to portray christian white people as motivated by religion like they do when it comes to people of islamic faith. 

Just mentally unstable and not "real" christians. Whatever that means. 

Guys like Dylan Roof are just crazy, and supposedly not motivated by their christian faith. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

16265702_1351165378260327_81449348204336

If you hate Trump but supported Obama/Clinton/any other political puppet, you're part of the problem. Obama dropped bombs on the Middle East every day with a smile on his face. He made mass murder 'cool'. You fell for his words but failed to objectively look at his ACTIONS, and actions always speak louder than words. None of these people in power CARE ABOUT YOU. Obama, Trump, Clinton....neither of them would piss on you if you were on fire. These people do not seek to liberate you; their goal is to ENSLAVE you. Wake the fuck up and stop picking sides. 'I'm with her'.....'make America great again'. It's one big fucking circus. Abolish government.

Nailed it....except for the abolish government thing.