Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

dude get some new material, and check out this tweet by donald trump

1. Get new material.(which basically means they can't respond)

2. Here's an assumption of your position on the matter even though you weren't even talking about that, I just need to virtue signal so I can go about believing I'm morally superior.(red herring + virtue signaling)

3. Accuse you of not wanting to debate.

Gosh these guys are just too smart I can't even. Lemon and Amo are the only lefties that make good points and force me to think.

Not sure what I enjoy more... Brady voting for Trump, or the majority of Pats fans refusing to believe he did. 

I only see a couple problems with Trumps ban:

1. It's temporary. It should be permanent for the rest of time.

2. Not enough countries on the list. I would propose any country with a .2% muslim population or greater be banned for eternity.

%0.00000000000000000000000001 or greater.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This article basically says it all http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/are-we-going-to-freak-out-every-time-trump-does-what-he-promised/

all these garbage protests and crap from the left is not genuine, it's all preplanned crap because Trump is president.

Where were all these concerned citizens when Obama did it during his term?

Hypocrisy at its finest. Sad thing is, avg people won't see the bs.

Not sure what I enjoy more... Brady voting for Trump, or the majority of Pats fans refusing to believe he did.

Pats winning in the Superbowl due to Russian hacking would be nice.

They will choke again.

I'm a huge Matt Ryan fan, very impressed with the run they are on right now... but the fact of the matter is that this is the best offensive line New England has had in years, and if the Falcons can't generate a healthy pass rush, it simply won't matter how great of a season they've had offensively. With that said, I wish both teams the best of luck and may the best team on Sunday win. 

edit: this page has turned into the super bowl discussion I ain't mad about that! 

[time travels back to when i was 10 yrs old to laugh at this joke]

hahahaha

I'm just glad you got it ;). I'm just messing with you though.

[time travels back to when i was 10 yrs old to laugh at this joke]

hahahaha 

dude U2 is pretty great 

Nothing to debate as I wasn't talking about the moral of the subject, only the hypocrisy of crying when Trump did it, whilst being silent when Obummer did the exact fucking thing. The point was to only to point out the hypocrisy of the media and the left.

could you link me to a source that outlines Obama's order & Trump's order that shows that they mirror each other precisely?

With all thats going on I thought I'd open this thread and see what you guys were discussing

I should have known better

https://medium.com/@yonatanzunger/trial-balloon-for-a-coup-e024990891d5#.9q6ot9q1k

thoughts?

An entire page of liberal tears, excellent.  

With the way that author wrote the article, you could pretty much replace 'Trump, Bannon, Miller, Priebus, Kuchner and Flynn' with:  Hitler, Goebbels, Bormann, Goring and Himmler and you would think he's refering to 1933 Germany as the Nazi party took control.  

• Upvote (+1) 1