Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Dude take your meds you're a little cranky.

for a pharmassist youd think youd have some respect for the mentally ill and not joke about them. im reporting you 

• Upvote (+1) 2

for a pharmassist youd think youd have some respect for the mentally ill and not joke about them. im reporting you

I respect your mom.

Yea, for people to mind their own fucking business and stop meddling in the affairs of others. Voluntary exchange.

It isn't a gun issue, a drug issue or a tax issue; the issue is individual liberty and the acceptance of self-responsibility. Being for guns doesn't mean you have to like guns. Being for drugs doesn't mean you have to take drugs. It means you understand the principle of self-ownership and the basic tenets of individual freedom. You have the right to do whatever you want as long as you're not causing harm to others.

One does not need a 'plan' for the absence of government any more than the abolitionists needed a plan for the absence of slavery. All order spontaneously arises out of freedom.

You see, the problem with your fantasy pipe dream is not only will about 1/3 of the population, dependant on welfare, take to the streets violently looting and rioting but you also have millions of trigger happy, mentally fucked individuals such as myself that wouldn't think twice about 1/2 mile rooftop head shots. It would be glorious for a month or so until I ran outta ammo and don't get me wrong here... the body count would be fkn yuge, but after that life would start to fucking suck.

This is what my backyard would look like:

edd158d3ddab43962f06f876bc382be3.jpg

Cypress you are like that guy on Billy Madison who shoots the one guy in the butt to save Billy and he's like "I'm glad I didn't piss off that guy" LOL 

You see, the problem with your fantasy pipe dream is not only will about 1/3 of the population, dependant on welfare, take to the streets violently looting and rioting but you also have millions of trigger happy, mentally fucked individuals such as myself that wouldn't think twice about 1/2 mile rooftop head shots. It would be glorious for a month or so until I ran outta ammo and don't get me wrong here... the body count would be fkn yuge, but after that life would start to fucking suck.

This is what my backyard would look like:

edd158d3ddab43962f06f876bc382be3.jpg

Actually sounds fun.

Dude take your meds you're a little cranky.

Alright nice you had 0 to say about the topic of the post, that's the best rebuttal you came up with. 2 wrongs make a right in your world

If the US turned into an anarchy, the South will take over in a few weeks. If there is one thing the South can organized on, it's enslaving every liberal.

If the US turned into an anarchy, the South will take over in a few weeks. If there is one thing the South can organized on, it's enslaving every liberal.

Yeah because the south won the first time

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah because the south won the first time

Anarchy would be mean no federal protection. You keeping acting confident that you'll win that one, bud.

Yawn. Come up w/ some new material.

That's the point. It isn't new. What's new is cry baby liberals suddenly caring about something Obama already did.

Alright nice you had 0 to say about the topic of the post, that's the best rebuttal you came up with. 2 wrongs make a right in your world

Honestly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Your posts are full of crying and assumptions.

Honestly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Your posts are full of crying and assumptions.

Yeah debating is hard. Better off passing in that department and just label it as being a crybaby

just for clarification.. it's not a ban... it's a hold... for proper vetting. the countries that are named are countries without a central government to actually produce valid travel documentation.

Yeah debating is hard. Better off passing in that department and just label it as being a crybaby

Nothing to debate as I wasn't talking about the moral of the subject, only the hypocrisy of crying when Trump did it, whilst being silent when Obummer did the exact fucking thing. The point was to only to point out the hypocrisy of the media and the left.

Nothing to debate as I wasn't talking about the moral of the subject, only the hypocrisy of crying when Trump did it, whilst being silent when Obummer did the exact fucking thing. The point was to only to point out the hypocrisy of the media and the left.

I'm positive the right wags their finger in the exact same way towards Obama as they do trump. No bias at all!

I'm positive the right wags their finger in the exact same way towards Obama as they do trump. No bias at all!

Sure they do. At least more often than the sycophants on the left calling Trump Hitler for doing the exact same fucking thing Obama did. Pull your head out your arse.

dude get some new material, and check out this tweet by donald trump 

I only see a couple problems with Trumps ban:

1. It's temporary.  It should be permanent for the rest of time. 

2. Not enough countries on the list.  I would propose any country with a .2% muslim population or greater be banned for eternity.

Sure they do. At least more often than the sycophants on the left calling Trump Hitler for doing the exact same fucking thing Obama did. Pull your head out your arse.

A right winger saying the right is more right than his opposing view. Shocking.