Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Can't wait until the trump supporters find out they'll have to pay extra to stream Alex Jones screaming at a camera because of net neutrality being killed

Trump will never gut net neutrality because he needs the entire internet to see his Twitter to feed his man-baby ego. 

They built a wall! You can't make this shit up! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kxvjz56kdkcy.jpg

So now you can't actually express free expression? lol. Only if it's in agreement with theirs?

I'll give trump credit, he's been signing tons of shit he's said he was gonna do, albeit a lot of it is half-baked or all the way ********.

Slightly on topic, I've been binging alex jones a lot more than usual recently. I thought he was already nearing mental rock bottom, but he's still getting crazier and crazier as I watch and I'm loving it more than ever. As a fellow conspiracy enthusiast I try to open minded about him, in fact, I want to be a genuine fan of his. I'd love to be able to take him seriously, but it's just not possible. If I hadn't read Green or Pitts responses here I wouldn't believe anyone watched him as anything but satire. Some of his less fear mongering type ideas I subscribe to but even then he draws such weird conclusions and/or takes such weird mental paths to his insane conclusions that I can't help but laugh. But maybe I just need more Brain Farts™ so I can fight the globalist.

All this stuff makes my head spin. 

Give the man a chance. The US has its own problems we need solving before we let even more refugees in. Other countries can lend a hand, but we need to fix out issues.

I think Saudi Arabia was omitted because they didint bomb us...? 

Obama did the same thing from the same countries. The left didn't care then.

The anti-war left hides when there is a Democrat president and come out full-swing when a Republican is elected.

• Upvote (+1) 1

just for clarification.. it's not a ban... it's a hold... for proper vetting. the countries that are named are countries without a central government to actually produce valid travel documentation.

Obama did the same thing from the same countries. The left didn't care then.

And apparently you don't give a fuck either, since you're saying " since they did it we can too!"

Makes you the same idiot, just on the other side of the fence.

• Downvote (-1) 2

The anti-war left hides when there is a Democrat president and come out full-swing when a Republican is elected.

And vice versa. Unless you somehow believe that isn't the case.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Omar Mateen literally told the 911 operator that we needed to stop bombing Syria and Iraq, but guys he wasn't an immigrant so you can't say those countries are bad!!!! Let the illegal immigrants in you will not divide us!!! lol imagine the logic behind wanting illegal human beings in our country when you yourself are paying taxes and are a legal documented citizen... like you'd think more people would want proper vetting to take place. Maybe it really is a disease... 

16265702_1351165378260327_81449348204336

If you hate Trump but supported Obama/Clinton/any other political puppet, you're part of the problem. Obama dropped bombs on the Middle East every day with a smile on his face. He made mass murder 'cool'. You fell for his words but failed to objectively look at his ACTIONS, and actions always speak louder than words. None of these people in power CARE ABOUT YOU. Obama, Trump, Clinton....neither of them would piss on you if you were on fire. These people do not seek to liberate you; their goal is to ENSLAVE you. Wake the fuck up and stop picking sides. 'I'm with her'.....'make America great again'. It's one big fucking circus. Abolish government.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Abolish government.

lol okay pal 

got any big plans once the big bad government is gone? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol okay pal 

got any big plans once the big bad government is gone? 

Yea, for people to mind their own fucking business and stop meddling in the affairs of others. Voluntary exchange.

It isn't a gun issue, a drug issue or a tax issue; the issue is individual liberty and the acceptance of self-responsibility. Being for guns doesn't mean you have to like guns. Being for drugs doesn't mean you have to take drugs. It means you understand the principle of self-ownership and the basic tenets of individual freedom. You have the right to do whatever you want as long as you're not causing harm to others.

One does not need a 'plan' for the absence of government any more than the abolitionists needed a plan for the absence of slavery. All order spontaneously arises out of freedom.

Ever read the United States Constitution? Aka the single greatest document ever written. 

It says that a government is needed to "form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity."

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ever read the United States Constitution? Aka the single greatest document ever written. 

It says that a government is needed to "form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity."

As much as I admire the founding fathers, they were confused individuals. How Thomas Jefferson can say, "sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government of himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others?" and then support the constitution or any government at all is a mystery. Restoring the constitution is the best thing Americans could do right now, but that isn't the ultimate goal.

And apparently you don't give a fuck either, since you're saying " since they did it we can too!"

Makes you the same idiot, just on the other side of the fence.

Dude take your meds you're a little cranky.

• Upvote (+1) 1