Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Something tells me your first suggestion would not work out for me.

Tried. Miserably failed. I'll spare the details.

Joking aside the calendar method works well. My wife couldn't use BC so it was our only option. As long as she is regular and you watch carefully it works flawlessly.

First of all, she was a terrible secretary of State. 

back this up with actual track record critique of her job as SoS without spouting any nonsense about the dead in the water witchhunt benghazi joke. actually, don't parrot any nonsense posted on every website during the election about emails, etc. citing benghazi is embarrassing. i wanna see what your actual policy complaints are and what she should have specifically done differently. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Poor Shia. I'm sure this isn't what he envisioned. 

it's so fucking funny how much famous people bother these fat, old, leather jacket wearing drunk deadbeats and trump supporters. all over facebook every time a celeb that trump manlets INSIST they don't give a fuck about insults donny, they throw the biggest hissy fit. mentally weak.

• Downvote (-1) 1

back this up with actual track record critique of her job as SoS without spouting any nonsense about the dead in the water witchhunt benghazi joke. actually, don't parrot any nonsense posted on every website during the election about emails, etc. citing benghazi is embarrassing. i wanna see what your actual policy complaints are and what she should have specifically done differently. 

it's so fucking funny how much famous people bother these fat, old, leather jacket wearing drunk deadbeats and trump supporters. all over facebook every time a celeb that trump manlets INSIST they don't give a fuck about insults donny, they throw the biggest hissy fit. mentally weak.

yawn

I award you 0 points, we are all worse off in life for having read these posts, may god have mercy on your soul.  

I award you 0 points, we are all worse off in life for having read these posts, may god have mercy on your soul.  

sick reference bro.

just asking for an actual criticism of her track record as secretary of state without parroting the 4 americans line. is that really that unfair of a request? and the second thing is true. nobody was more offended by meryl streep than people who claim to not care about meryl streep.

Why would having every female be blonde, skinny, and with tiggle bitties be a bad thing? I'm all for eugenics if it makes every woman extremely fuckable.

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like the disparity between fat/unattractive girls and attractive ones is getting bigger and bigger, every year. It sucks for us guys, but at the same time, it's a good way of attacking overpopulation.

I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like the disparity between fat/unattractive girls and attractive ones is getting bigger and bigger, every year. It sucks for us guys, but at the same time, it's a good way of attacking overpopulation.

clearly you've never been on a college campus

actually, i'm not surprised.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The 'Leader' of the lame low energy resistance movement promised free blowjobs to people who voted how she wanted and then said she wanted to blow up the white house when she didn't get her way. Mentally weak. 

Other 'notable' people advocated for Sharia Law, and were outraged by Trump's pussy comments as they make a career out of singing about much worse or by being singing strippers. The people who showed up to "resist" were just there to take a selfie for some sort of odd outrage culture validation, not because they knew what the cause was. In reality there was no cause other than everyone trying to lump themselves together as a victim. Some of the organized groups of people that were supposed to attend didn't because they all sat around and argued about which group was the biggest victim of this. 

Perhaps these people should turn their outrage to the "polling experts" who told them that all the swings states and then South Carolina,  Georgia, Kansas, and Texas would all go blue. Or maybe their rage and constant victimhood should be turned towards their favorite news channel/websites who declared a winner back in June. Maybe it should be directed at Buzzfeed for lying about being a news source. Maybe it should be directed at Hillary for stealing the Dem nomination and running on a platform of "Trump is bad" "As a woman" and trying to awkwardly speak Spanish and dab. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

sick reference bro.

just asking for an actual criticism of her track record as secretary of state without parroting the 4 americans line. is that really that unfair of a request? and the second thing is true. nobody was more offended by meryl streep than people who claim to not care about meryl streep.

Your posts are the indiscernible skid marks of your mind. You really need to spend more time thinking about and reviewing the things that you say, because not only are they bat shit crazy, but they make 0 sense grammatically. 

Your posts are the indiscernible skid marks of your mind. You really need to spend more time thinking about and reviewing the things that you say, because not only are they bat shit crazy, but they make 0 sense grammatically.

I admit I was drunk last night, but you don't have to continue to dance around the fact you have nothing to say. It's OK.

This entire thread has mostly been an echo chamber of four talking points from Breitbart and Fox.

I have yet to experience/meet one of these "Muslim-loving libruhls". 

Unless not wanting to give into xenophobia and go on a Muslim witch hunt is equal to sucking Islam's metaphoric dick. 

Milo just does not give a fuck

"liberals the problem with putting muslims at the top of your victimhood hierarchy is that they want to kill everyone else on the list"

That last comment, holy shit.

Because we were already letting them all through?

Who was not allowed?  Try and refrain from a bullshit answer.

Yeah, detaining people with green cards, fiances of US citizens, and children of US citizens are just exemptions

This is the most poorly thought out immigration move I've ever seen.

I must applaud Trump. At least he's keeping every promise he's ever made.

Until you realize all his promises...we fucked bois.

Next up rip net neutrality.