Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Trump is gonna have his work cut out for him when the Truck Industry dies with self driving trucks.

Thats about 3.5 million jobs that could be eliminated

That is scary stuff. I remember seeing that Budweiser vid a couple weeks ago. As technology gets better, many more jobs are going to become automated.

Funny, immigrants take jobs Americans hate doing and they get shit on. Automation is projected to take away jobs Americans NEED to do and no one says shit.

Funny, immigrants take jobs Americans hate doing and they get shit on. Automation is projected to take away jobs Americans NEED to do and no one says shit.

That's nothing but a leftist meme. There's tens of thousands of americans who would take literally any job. Business owners hire illegals because they can pay them less, not because they can't find americans to do the job. And if a job becomes automated then no one NEEDS to do it, because the job gets done no matter what.

• Upvote (+1) 3

And if a job becomes automated then no one NEEDS to do it, because the job gets done no matter what.

they need it because it pays a living wage. 

That's nothing but a leftist meme. There's tens of thousands of americans who would take literally any job. Business owners hire illegals because they can pay them less, not because they can't find americans to do the job. And if a job becomes automated then no one NEEDS to do it, because the job gets done no matter what.

Pay those jobs a living wage, and those jobs disappear. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Illegals not immigrants.

Stop watching cnn.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pay those jobs a living wage, and those jobs disappear.

Meh, bullshit if u ask me. All the illegals in CO take the construction jobs. The jobs arent going anywhere.

If an immigration officer walked up to any of my job sites out here it'd look like fkn coch roaches fleeing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just watched it myself. I don't know what to make of it other than he needs to walk softly right now because there are a lot of people afraid of his presidency and they are letting everyone know. I wasn't thrilled when he complimented Hillary during his victory speech. But the next day I realized he needs to bring her followers on board the Trump train. You don't do that by threatening the person with prison they just voted for. You need to be gracious, and that is all I have seen from him since the 8th.

He is the 4D chess master, so I can't say what he really thinks or he really intends to do. That interview didn't persuade me either way from his comments. It will just take time to see.

But let me also say this. If Hillary doesn't go to jail, then the system will remain broken. But I will not be judging Trump. Ever.

Remember this - everyone that has insulted, judged, or dissed The Donald only injured themselves. (That is the similarity I was asking if anyone caught.)

So far Trump has walked back on the ACA, walked back on prosecuting Clinton, walked back on criticizing Obama as literally the worst President of all time, considered nothing but Washington cronies and his family members as Cabinet hopefuls, brought an anti-LGBT and otherwise awful human being in as his running mate after flapping a rainbow flag around on stage, and promised to dismantle Dodd-Frank. 

He's a disaster right out of the gate for his supporters. Oh wait, they don't actually give a shit, it's all MEME MAGIC~

Trump has said he will deport as many as 3m illegals. So many are packing now with what money they have.

Under budget and ahead of schedule.

I'm sure.