Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

I have more faith in my President than I did in the previous one.

He is already better in every single way.

how though? Be specific

Because he isn't a democrap or something. 

Just got to admit that it was been a weird few days even for Trump. 

OVER BUDGET, REGARDLESS OF SCHEDULE

funny that u would bring that up considering every project by the .gov comes in way behind schedule and way over budget yet u want more of it in every aspect of your life.

• Upvote (+1) 1

how though? Be specific

Wall/immigration

2nd ammendment

Obamacare repeal

cabinet

respect for military/police

cutting the budget

TPP

Mexico City policy

federal hiring freeze

funding to sanctuary cities ended

Winston Churchill bust

All in less than a week.

funny that u would bring that up considering every project by the .gov comes in way behind schedule and way over budget yet u want more of it in every aspect of your life.

Do I, now. 

Do you think it's ok to punch the islamist Anjem Choudary for his views out in public even though he isn't directly violent? He's basically an ISIS supporter/advocate but can't leave the UK to join them.

I'm giving you a specific example of someone who's definitely not innocent.

Here's a video if you don't know him. 

yeah he seems like an asshole. wouldn't mind if he got clocked

Apparently he got arrested for assault lmao

only an alt right pussy would press charges for an innocuous shove like that. hopefully the next guy who shoves him is wearing a mask

If that kid pressed charges, he's got every right to do so. Here in Texas, i can legally press charges for you giving me the middle finger... it's an obscene gesture. Not many actually press charges tho. Im sure the kid who did it... if he actually did... was doing it to spite him.

You saying your twitter account isn't associated with a personal email address? "yea but I'm not president" Neither was he... lmao what do you want them to do? Not use social media because they are scared of being hacked? I don't see a solution just another article with a whiny tone. 

remember when everyone gave hillary shit for using a personal email? of course you don't

and the bigger issue is how easy it would be to hack into the most powerful twitter account in the world. like how do you get "they're just whining" out of that article? it is a major cyber security threat that would've been caught fix right away under any competent administration 

accidental neg.  and... LOL.

I read today that Trump hung a Andrew Jackson portrait in the white house as well haha

remember when everyone gave hillary shit for using a personal email? of course you don't

and the bigger issue is how easy it would be to hack into the most powerful twitter account in the world. like how do you get "they're just whining" out of that article? it is a major cyber security threat that would've been caught fix right away under any competent administration 

what are they going to do, send out 140 characters that'll change the world forever?  lmfao

Also, remember when everyone labeled trump a racist maniac for wanting to secure our borders and deport illegal aliens?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4351026/clinton-1995-immigration-sotu