Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

I'm not to familiar with this stuff, but has calling someone's senator ever like......done anything? I've never heard of it so I'm wondering why people beg for you to do it all the time. 

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1337689

hahahahahahahahahahhaahaha!!!!

It's so stressful!!!!! lullllzzzzz forever

I'm rapidly shifting between laughing, facepalming, and sitting here with my mouth agape while going through each page of that thread.

Fuck me, half the people in that thread are just out of touch Europeans posting suicidal cringe anyways.

are you kidding me?

Trumps political staff is real qualified to check SCIENTIFIC STUDIES for Corruption.

You know, those alternative facts. 

As I said yesterday. Sounds pretty fascist. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

my only thought is... double checking for corruption.

Are you not the least bit worried he could prevent the publication of climate-change facts that shed a negative light on his anti-climate change platform?

"torture is OK because they chop off heads"

what a fear mongering piece of shit

"Punching wannabe skinheads is ok because they promote nazism"

What a fear mongering piece of shit

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Punching wannabe skinheads is ok because they promote nazism"

What a fear mongering piece of shit

that should only scare you if you're a wannabe skinhead who promotes nazism

Being tortured should only scare you if you're a skinhead jihadist who promotes nazism death to infidels.

I definitely don't advocate for torture, but the inconsistency in logic here is jarring.  Like how is it not the same thing?

• Upvote (+1) 3

That should only scare you if you're a wannabe jihadi that cuts peoples heads off.. Good god the irony of every other post you make is astounding.....

Edit: Damn Ramirez got you before me. 

torture scares me more as an american because the only thing torture is effective at is recruiting new terrorists. this downward spiral of human rights violations is exactly what they want.

punching nazis in the head doesn't promote nazism 

torture scares me more as an american because the only thing torture is effective at is recruiting new terrorists. this downward spiral of human rights violations is exactly what they want.

But getting punched is exactly what they want!!!!!!!

But getting punched is exactly what they want!!!!!!!

lol no it's not

You don't see the irony at all do you?

there is no irony because nazism and islamic terrorism aren't the same thing

Trump says: These guys are bad people because they do this, and deserve this treatment

You say: These other guys are bad people because they do this, and deserve this treatment.

You then say his treatment is a bad idea because its exactly what they want, while your treatment is a good idea because it's not what they want.

Maybe irony isn't the right word. Sometimes I struggle to come up with it. Is this just plain stupidity?

Trump says: These guys are bad people because they do this, and deserve this treatment

You say: These other guys are bad people because they do this, and deserve this treatment.

You then say his treatment is a bad idea because its exactly what they want, while your treatment is a good idea because it's not what they want.

Maybe irony isn't the right word. Sometimes I struggle to come up with it. Is this just plain stupidity?

Trump says: ISIS is gonna chop your head off if you don't let us torture (sometimes innocent) people and ignore the evidence that torture promotes terrorism

I Say: Hey that guy is literally a nazi and is trying to recruit more nazis. Remember all the objectively bad things the nazis did last time? We should stop that from happening again and having a debate or showing them an info graphic isn't changing their ways

Trump says: ISIS is gonna chop your head off if you don't let us torture (sometimes innocent) people and ignore the evidence that torture promotes terrorism

I Say: Hey that guy is literally a nazi and is trying to recruit more nazis. Remember all the objectively bad things the nazis did last time? We should stop that from happening again and having a debate or showing them an info graphic isn't changing their ways

I'm now 100% certain you have just been trolling these past few days and I'm the stupid one for falling for it. 

I'll just leave you alone and keep enjoying all the winning. I will never be tired of it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

GFH hates fear mongering.

Continually says neo-nazis have the capability to genocide minorities.

Its funny that you think punching nazis is different than torturing terrorists in relation to recruitment too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol I noticed no one has mentioned this yet

I can't imagine why.

I find it hilarious that all the feminists in this country havent said much about the decriminalization of domestic violence in Russia but saying 'grab her by the pussy' is the worst shit since the jews got gassed.

Also, it would be hilarious if the RNC server got hacked. Id love to read those emails!

• Upvote (+1) 1