Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

I am glad to say that I am finally proud of my President.  I've never been able to say this as an adult before.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm willing to grant claims of police corruption or incompetence if they truly are innocent of the charges.

What I don't understand though is how Trump is in any way responsible for this.

im just trying to troll fam

So Trump wants to bar immigration and refugee intake from the following Muslim countries: Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen.

There seems to be a glaring omission here. I'll let you figure out what it is.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Trump is the only person I know who would ever question the legitimacy of an election he won. 

#EightDimensionalMancala

• Upvote (+1) 2

So Trump wants to bar immigration and refugee intake from the following Muslim countries: Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen.

There seems to be a glaring omission here. I'll let you figure out what it is.

I'll go with Afghanistan for 100 Lemon

Dow hit 20K for the first time ever!

So...if Trump actually makes America great again... and people's wages increase, we get lower unemployment, more people working, more disposable incomes... more kids affording college.... we still gonna have the hollywood freaks yelling.... not my president? I don't doubt it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rick Snyder is an absolute cunt. #NotMyGovernor

can all michiganders in here at least agree with this

Rick snyder is a dickbag

Lol at anyone who is against voter ID's.

They work great if they are provided at no cost to voters and engrained into your culture like that are in Mexico, but that just means you got to use tax payer money for them and change our entire culture when it comes to age checks and things of that nature. Seems silly and expensive for such a small scale problem

DOW hitting 20k is awesome!!! This is such a great day for the country, our dollar is gonna explode soon. I'm gonna take 500 bucks to South Africa and make it last for months.

The fact that Saudia Arabia didn't take in any refugees? what is it?

Aside from Pakistan and Afghanistan being glaring omissions, Saudi Arabia is kind of the country whose royal family paid those hijackers to fly those planes into the WTC, more or less the ultimate source of global wahhabism, and maybe kinda that country that Clinton was supposedly in bed with (oh wait). 

Having ID's is part of certain countries culture..........lol

I'd have you look into the I.D. laws in Mexico. It has been engrained into their culture (does societal norms work better for you) since it was enacted in the 90s. They use it for everything. 

Please explain to me how a person in the U.S goes day by day without an I.D.

Because you don't need an I.D. on a day to day basis to live and function at all. 

Especially not a government issued one (which is the kind you need to vote) that you have to pay for.