Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

Bernie! What a guy, making the Wisconsin people go out and get the coronavirus and then drop out the next day. LMAO

1 hour ago, gporter said:

making the Wisconsin people go out and get the coronavirus

Now I wonder whose fault this actually is... ... ...

3 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Now I wonder whose fault this actually is... ... ...

Wisconsin Supreme Court, which is majority republican who overturned the governor to make people vote in person.

But no blame Bernie! Lmao @gporter cmon dude.

Sorry that you can't steal elections with 'missing' envelopes 

Gaslight

Obstruct

Project

Oh boy we're legit covering all three of those right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bernie making people vote in a pandemic in person wow

no he didn’t r*tard it was republicans

jokes on you we wanted people to die

lmfao

We also know the most honest man in probably political history is also a master of rigging votes. Especially during pandemics.

hes so good that during Iowa he made sure to lose -10000 votes to Tom steyer to show his master manipulation. 

why do I always picture some acne infected screeching basement dweller with a weight problem when I read your posts?  

1 hour ago, Cypress said:

why do I always picture some acne infected screeching basement dweller with a weight problem when I read your posts?  

ding ding ding

but seriously the irony of someone with an andy warhol marilyn monroe avatar calling others basement dweller fatties, thats like if some dude with an anime avatar calling me a loser lol

• Fire (+1) 1

We all know who in this thread lives with their parents and who supports themselves.

5 hours ago, Rick said:

We all know who in this thread lives with their parents and who supports themselves.

We all know who's playing it smart saving up cash vs ya know, either blowing it on rent or paying interest on a mortgage.

Regardless I could move out today doesn't mean I'd turn into a dumbfuck republican.

Every time you post about anything financially related it makes more and more sense why you are a Bernie Bro.

You have no idea.

4 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

We all know who's playing it smart saving up cash vs ya know, either blowing it on rent or paying interest on a mortgage.

Regardless I could move out today doesn't mean I'd turn into a dumbfuck republican.

Lmao at comparing renting to owning a home. When you rent, 100% of the money you pay goes away. When you own and pay a mortgage, you’re paying into and building equity, there’s a major difference. Not to mention they have down payment assistance programs for people who can’t otherwise afford the expense of buying a home. If you live with your parents still to save money though that is a very nice luxury and you should try to be more humble about it. Everyone has their own unique set of circumstances in life.

• Thonking (+0) 1

12 minutes ago, gporter said:

you should try to be more humble, instead of putting others down

Hmm....

• Thonking (+0) 2

20 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

ding ding ding

but seriously the irony of someone with an andy warhol marilyn monroe avatar calling others basement dweller fatties, thats like if some dude with an anime avatar calling me a loser lol

Irony?

How about the irony of a basement dweller mommy child on the internet daily, keyboard clapping to grown adults on where their earned income is best spent.  

it literally does not get more ironic than that in all honestly.

8 minutes ago, Cypress said:

Irony?

How about the irony of a basement dweller mommy child on the internet daily, keyboard clapping to grown adults on where their earned income is best spent.  

it literally does not get more ironic than that in all honestly

All in the while telling adults they need to buy a house/rent/whatever to post on an Internet forum or else people are loser acne fatasses who are lazy. Lmfao. Sure does sound like you’re not taking your own advice on that one.

The irony in all this is my uncle who is a diehard republican didn’t move out of my grandmas house until 33. Saved all his cash until he got married and now has a million dollar valued home with no mortgage. People don’t usually move out in my family until they get married. But cypress would also call him a fucking loser I guess! If it’s not done his way specifically and you’re not being inefficient with your cash you can’t discuss politics! Period! 

Back to gporter telling me to be humble yeah, I know there are people out there who don’t get the luxury to save and have to rent/mortgage and I respect that. But they’re also not flinging insults for no reason and implying I don’t work or some bullshit just because I don’t currently spend money on a mortgage lol.

• Like (+1) 1

So you have been bred into a long lineage of manchilds?  

cool story, bro.  

26 minutes ago, Cypress said:

So you have been bred into a long lineage of manchilds?  

cool story, bro.  

real men have andy warhol avatars

why is it always the dudes that are so deeply concerned how manly other people are that you just know they're so fucking insecure about their own self lol

• Like (+1) 1

Anyway back to your regular scheduled programming.

Free public college - 80B/year - wHoS gOiNg To PaY fOr iT

Free healthcare saving 450 billion a year - wHoS gOiNg To PaY fOr iT (wait a minuite...)

Saving private Ryan Wall St. - Trillions to infinity and beyond - crickets, free market capitalists make sour face and show their true colors of socializing loss and privatizing gain.

6 hours ago, Rick said:

How is Bernie's campaign doing?

I'll answer that once you got an answer of whos going to pay for the infinity dollars currently being pumped into corporations

1 hour ago, legendaryshotz said:

I'll answer that once you got an answer of whos going to pay for the infinity dollars currently being pumped into corporations

You never answer simple questions lol.