Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

16 hours ago, akaWest said:

Lol, says the guy who seems to think obamacare, solyndra and the green new deal aren't "crony capitalism". 

Hurr durr the government's corrupt, lets make it bigger guyz! Let the government take over student loanz so the cost of admissions goes thru the roof guyz! 

Do you actually know what my opinion is on public v. private sector?

No you don't, because you never bothered to investigate.

So until you locate the fortitude to find out, I'm just going to keep making fun of Republicans because it's so easy. Let me continue that with this tweet which I simultaneously can and can't believe is real.

• Like (+1) 1

Cursed "If I don't give an opinion I can never be wrong" Lemon

Sick strat bro.

• Thonking (+0) 1

So Trump finally utilized the Defense Production Act.

This is good. It also spits in the face of his supporters who cried "dats fer dem COMMIES", which is even better.

But he only did it because, as usual, he couldn't score some kind of PR win by persuading GM to take a shit contract and make him look like mister dealmaster.

Whatever. I'll take doing the right thing for pathetically wrong reasons.

I still don't understand how anyone can choose to be a mormon.

Over one million Americans have been tested for COVID-19 under President Trump, 0 under Obummer. Explain that Libs

On 3/25/2020 at 2:08 PM, Cursed Lemon said:

Well that's the magic of being part of the wing that are massive hypocrites

uuapowji18q41.jpg

2 hours ago, akaWest said:

A goalpost just flew over my house...

You can go read his policies yourself. Then probably go stand by that goalpost.

10 hours ago, akaWest said:

uuapowji18q41.jpg

lmao are you serious

Democrats routinely clean house when one of their own is accused/convicted. Republicans, meanwhile, routinely rally around those individuals.

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah because with the Rs there's no evidence, just accusations from Ds, while accusations against Ds are routinely correct.

9 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

lmao are you serious

Democrats routinely clean house when one of their own is accused/convicted.

Democrats routinely cover up sex abuse until the evidence is overwhelming.

How many male prostitutes did Ed Buck have to kill before he finally went to jail and Democrats stopped taking his money?

How about Weinstein? According to many Democrats, Weinstein was a known predator yet somehow he was able to travel in the most exclusive of Democrat circles.

You voted for a man who was close friends with Epstein. You fucking refrigerator.

• Fire (+1) 1

How many Democrats were still "close friends" with Epstein when he was released from jail the first time in 2010? Didn't he have a dinner party the night he was released that was attended by Hollywood actors/actresses and mainstream media personalities? 

It's almost as if Trump found out what Epstein was doing and avoided him like the plague but Democrats found out and were drawn to him like flies on shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully everyone remembers the painting that Epstein had hanging on his wall.

But there is one picture of Trump and Epstein from over 20 years ago, so they must be BFFs.

How are you going this week Americans?

Just wonderful!

How are you doing, Australian?

Hey look guys lets focus on some random fuck journalist who is a hypocrite instead of the whole pandemic that has been worsened by the president because he thought it was leftist agenda to hurt his reelection/stock market... and was echoed by pundits throughout the republican party that COVID19 was just "a cold" meme, and I personally have seen it tweeted many times by republicans who thought they were owning the libs. Which ironically enough should hurt his electibility not because of the left, but because he is a fucking moron.

Lets also ignore the catalog of trumps hypocrisy, because we all know standards held for one party are much higher than another. Or the myriad of Fox News' claims about this virus.  Or how about the +6 million in unemployment. Or the 1 time $1200 payment which is going to do fuckall. Or all these corporations getting omega bailouts again under the taxpayer dime. Printer machine can go brrrrrrr only when corporations are in crisis. 

Or the argument that the country on shutdown is worse than the pandemic itself, which was argued by none other than the soulless ghouls of you know who...that don't understand exponential growth, flattening the curve to not competely overwhelm and ruin our medical system (even though maybe then we could finally go universal).

This is what you want to bring up. LOL. Some dipshit low hanging fruit who doesn't represent any embodiment of "liberals" or at least ones with half a brain. Talk about throwing rocks when you live in a glass house, especially at a time like this.

• Like (+1) 1

https://www.axios.com/trump-inspector-general-coronavirus-2b95e865-c8e4-4748-9672-ba844483d847.html

Just waiting to hear whatever bullshit reason certain people in this thread come up with about "removing the bureaucracy to streamline the process" or whatever they tell themselves so they can sleep at night.

Ah who am I kidding, you fuckers don't have a conscience. This in and of itself is impeachable conduct.

Everything is an impeachable offense.  Hell, not having anything to be impeached over is an impeachable offense in the mind of the left.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1