Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

just did an ammo inventory.  

10,400 .22lr

3,400 5.56 NATO

600 .45cal

I’m ready to get this party started!

5 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

Fed rates cut to zero. Oh boy. If anything else bad happens it's a wrap.

Just a heads up but...   If interest rates are at 0%-.25%, now would be the perfect time to move out of your moms basement bud.   

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/13/2020 at 4:05 PM, Rick said:

Do I need to explain something that is not true?

I want everyone to be responsible for their own lives.

Tell me why you want the middle class to pay 10X more for less coverage just so a lazy deadbeat can get something for "free"

the middle class are paying less for more coverage under bernie's policy

also lol you're a cuck, where did that 1.5 trillion tax payer money go? Seems you're fine with that

Who's celebrating the collapse of US Empire with me?

• Downvote (-1) 1

5 hours ago, Cypress said:

just did an ammo inventory.  

10,400 .22lr

3,400 5.56 NATO

600 .45cal

I’m ready to get this party started!

gonna shoot that pathogen are we?

8 hours ago, Niku said:

the middle class are paying less for more coverage under bernie's policy

Spoken like someone who knows nothing.

Great Job Niku, as always you come in and make yourself look like a complete moron.  Glad you haven't changed.

18 hours ago, Cypress said:

Just a heads up but...   If interest rates are at 0%-.25%, now would be the perfect time to move out of your moms basement bud.   

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/

5 hours ago, Rick said:

Great Job Niku, as always you come in and make yourself look like a complete moron.  Glad you haven't changed.

Middle class families would be saving money and getting better coverage under bernie's plan tho lol.

Glad you've provided any evidence of that not being the case though. Just saying shit doesn't make it so.

25 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

Middle class families would be saving money and getting better coverage under bernie's plan tho lol.

Glad you've provided any evidence of that not being the case though. Just saying shit doesn't make it so.

No, they wouldn't.

Anyone who is stupid enough to trust the Government to control their lives deserves exactly what Bernie's plan would actually be.

Obamacare began the rape of the middle class, Berniecare would finish that.

Also, the no-audience debate format the other day, we need that for every debate on every level, permanently.

13 hours ago, Niku said:

gonna shoot that pathogen are we?

No, just praying for a complete societal collapse so I can clap commie bois with full immunity.  shit gives me a raging boner just thinking about it

7 hours ago, Rick said:

We're up to 2 TRILLION dollars in welfare to banksters from the government today and you are screeching about denying people healthcare because we can't pay for it?

You're a bootlicking cuck

1 hour ago, Cypress said:

No, just praying for a complete societal collapse so I can clap commie bois with full immunity.  shit gives me a raging boner just thinking about it

deranged

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, legendaryshotz said:

privatize the profit, socialize the loss.

also I see cypress playing pretend soldier, lmfao. 

take it seriously. there are millions of these people who can be deployed and activated at the snap of a finger

look up the 'business plot'

liberals and social democrats are naive. America will never disarm. To remove the rifle, one must take up the rifle

Niku, It’s called operation buttdart.  I’m currently operating in the western mountains of America as a sleeper cell and am only activated with a direct coded numerical text message from my superiors on my issued burner device.   Upon receipt and authentication, I will begin terminator mode.   

Just now, Cypress said:

Niku, It’s called operation buttdart.  I’m currently operating in the western mountains of America as a sleeper cell and am only activated with a direct coded numerical text message from my superiors on my issued burner device.   Upon receipt and authentication, I will begin terminator mode.   

You're a programmable drone, no amount of rifles and ammo will acquire you freedom when your brain is melted by the very tyranny you say you are armed to fight.

I’m not only weaponized by rifles and ammunition but also by the grace of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  I pray for you my son.  

Another massive stock market drop, another round of silence from the idiot gallery in here.

3 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Another massive stock market drop, another round of silence from the idiot gallery in here.

capitalism has ended and the capitalists were the ones that ended it

8 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Just wait until the climate change pandemic and the problem is this + millions immigrating here at the same time

6 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

What’s there to say?   It sucks but hopefully there’s a sharp rebound.   A couple google searches tells me, historically, markets have a sharp incline to correction after pandemics have been stabilized.   

3 minutes ago, Cypress said:

What’s there to say?   It sucks but hopefully there’s a sharp rebound.   A couple google searches tells me, historically, markets have a sharp incline to correction after pandemics have been stabilized.   

limits to growth prediction which was written in 1970s (which has predicted everything so far) have GDP growth stopping at around 2030 and this virus will take years to play out

growth or not, you 'capitalists' certainly don't believe in capitalism anymore when a quarter of public firms are zombies and need 2 trillion dollars in tax payer money to keep alive.

6 minutes ago, Niku said:

limits to growth prediction which was written in 1970s (which has predicted everything so far) have GDP growth stopping at around 2030 and this virus will take years to play out

growth or not, you 'capitalists' certainly don't believe in capitalism anymore when a quarter of public firms are zombies and need 2 trillion dollars in tax payer money to keep alive.

This virus will be on the decline in a few months and business will stabilize.   Quit being a sensationalist premadonna lol. Our economy was on a healthy 2% incline for years.

A little market correction is in order cause I'm sure it was a bit artificially propped up by the trump administration.