Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

That's what we were told about Social Security.

On 1/13/2020 at 12:50 AM, legendaryshotz said:

Yeah making universal healthcare, and stopping the wars is really making government bigger. What fucking asshat made that meme lmfao.

Lolololol

You gonna link to all the other fronts he was funneling money into, or just the one that's politically expedient for you?

He also only donated to Clinton because he thought she would win and he wanted in, and she never bit - nevermind the fact that she didn't even know it was him because he hid his donations through a third party. But with Trump, he physically met with Kushner, Eric, Flynn, Bannon, a Russian oligarch, etc. He also "continually reported the current status of his efforts to an unnamed foreign nation" according to court documents. The Trump crew knew he was a sexual predator and they still associated with him.

Because your side of the aisle are scum.

And so are you.

I think Bernie would be an awful president and is also the most likely to beat Trump, so I don’t want him to get the nomination.

That being said, the smears from the Warren team are so pathetic and sad - she is a professional liar - Bernie for all his faults is not (at least not more than the average politician).

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't like Bernie one bit, but I do not believe for a second that he told Warren that a woman could not be President.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Imagine ripping off someone’s campaign, being worse than the original in every aspect, then claiming the original is a sexist when his whole political career has been extremely consistent and clear. And to get offended at the person about your made up lie. Why didn’t this come out immediately if this were true? Oh only when Bernie is surging and you’re slipping in the polls? Fuck right off.

I never thought I’d say this, but Warren is worse than Hillary.  And fuck CNN.

• Like (+1) 1

I mean you support a guy who has Antifa members working for his campaign so...

None of them are beating Trump, but enjoy wasting your energy the next nine months convincing yourself otherwise.

17 minutes ago, gporter said:

I mean you support a guy who has Antifa members working for his campaign so...

None of them are beating Trump, but enjoy wasting your energy the next nine months convincing yourself otherwise.

Hurr durr you support someone who has KKK members and white nationalists sucking Trumps pecker daily. What an argument. Maybe those fallacies work somewhere else. 

And Bernie will beat Trump. He’s the only  one that would in this election cycle. It’s up to the dumbass Democrat party if they want it to happen. Or will they pull literally all the strings again, get Biden the nom and lose.

• Like (+1) 1

Biden has a better chance of beating Trump than Bernie. Sanders leans too far to the left to get his own party behind him what do you think would happen in a general election? Get ready for that landslide because it’s coming either way. Hopefully in your case it’s Biden so you can tell yourself Bernie would’ve won.

13 minutes ago, gporter said:

Biden has a better chance of beating Trump than Bernie. Sanders leans too far to the left to get his own party behind him what do you think would happen in a general election? Get ready for that landslide because it’s coming either way. Hopefully in your case it’s Biden so you can tell yourself Bernie would’ve won.

I don’t think you understand how Trump won. Was most definitely not because he was more centered than the rest of the political spectrum.

Theres a reason why the guy has 90%+ support from his own party, and the opposite is true from the dems. Because he’s hard leaning into the right. The only way you beat that is if you have someone hard lean to the left. Centrists policy and leanings will not win in the current political climate. Biden on some issues is literally a republican. Not sure why you think he’d be better off than Bernie.

Btw, if I remember correctly...the republican establishment hated trump. But now all suck him off. Partially because they realized his populism was fake, and he’s shilling for corporations like never before. It won’t be the same in Bernie’s situation because he will never shill for corporate democrats or their monetary interests so he’s going to get fought to the very end by his own party.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Simms (+1) 1

Warren pulled a dirty shot on Bernie. "Yes, he did say that, but I'm going to be the bigger person and not talk about it any further, we need unity!" That is top-tier political shit slinging and it's honestly staggering coming from her, thought not in any way that's going to help her.

Also, Trump just hired Eppstein's lawyers for the impeachment. lel

• Upvote (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Warren pulled a dirty shot on Bernie. "Yes, he did say that, but I'm going to be the bigger person and not talk about it any further, we need unity!" That is top-tier political shit slinging and it's honestly staggering coming from her, thought not in any way that's going to help her.

Also, Trump just hired Eppstein's lawyers for the impeachment. lel

On top of being backpocketed by CNN as well. They just treated it as 100% fact when Bernies message has been consistent and clean for over 30 YEARS. Decades ago he said women could win the presidency. He even told Warren to run in 2015. Truly sounds like a sexist man saying a woman could never win! /s

I just can't believe it. To manufacure a lie like that and think you can get away with it vs. one of the lone canidates that there's just no way he said that. Period. And it's sad, because there will be instances now where there will be some sexist asshole who thinks that's the case but will point to the Warren vs Bernie debacle and get away with it. It's sickening.

She just hoped it would stick. It was her hail mary because she was slipping in the polls knowing she was Aldi-brand Bernie since the beginning. She had to do something, and since they couldn't attack Bernie's voting record or past they did a calculated attack wiith a fabricated lie which well, no one buys unless you're A. a Warren stan or B. a fucking idiot.

Lastly, side note -- it's just hilarious that both the DNC, and Trump, are worried about Bernie getting the nominee.

• Like (+1) 2

I’d love to see a bar graph showing the correlation between bernie supporters and living in your moms basement.   

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not everyone's parents have a basement.

Surely some of them live upstairs or on the main level.

2 hours ago, Cypress said:

I’d love to see a bar graph showing the correlation between bernie supporters and living in your moms basement.   

think its the same corrrelation as a republican and willingly being a dumbass

It's probably the same correlation as Republicans who are poor as shit voting for Republican policies that keep them poor as shit.