Tobes

General Politics Discussion Thread

D6CYK6KCDVFZPMQU53NRJ4GN24.jpg

I honestly can't believe how brainwashed some people are in this thread. Imagine thinking Bernie Sanders or the Democratic party is racist in any way. Take a look sometime at the democratic senate/house vs the republican.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bernie Sanders being arrested for violently protesting a peaceful march.  Nothing to see there.

well luckily the sit in president is a looney toon evangelical christian so it looks like they got their person, also whats the source on that screenshot exactly?

23 hours ago, legendaryshotz said:

D6CYK6KCDVFZPMQU53NRJ4GN24.jpg

This photo always makes me think of 'Squints' from The Sandlot

Waiting for one of our right-leaning friends here to tell me why a Democrat keeping the Louisiana governorship is actually a win for Republicans.

C'mon, flex those spin muscles.

Did you all see Colin Kaepernick sabotage his already small chance of ever getting back into the NFL yesterday?

• Upvote (+1) 1

The best part about that entire video is watching the Affirmative Action Liberals trying to fold a table.

15 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Waiting for one of our right-leaning friends here to tell me why a Democrat keeping the Louisiana governorship is actually a win for Republicans.

C'mon, flex those spin muscles.

Pro-Life, socially conservative, Democrat, Governors can win in Southern States. I’m not worried because National Democrats would never nominate someone like that for a presidential race. If they did they would win 40+ states. 

I didn't realize LGBT protections, raising the minimum wage, expanding Obamacare, and giving teachers pay raises were "conservative" traits.

Yeah he brings in the drooling single-issue abortion voters I guess, can't win it all in the deep south.

Besides LGBT protection, all of those are economically left but not socially left, AKA, popular in the south. 

As single issues go, an attempt to stop the crushing of babies  in the womb with forceps, is a reasonable one. 

Abortion is genocide before birth.  That is why the left love it.  Once a racist, always a racist.